Appointment Setters & Marketers needed to educate commercial drivers and set appointments for physical exams, drug and alcohol testing. Full training is provided.
Successful Candidates will:
1. Contact DOT drivers & transportation companies daily via telephone to inform them of our free assistance and discounts for DOT physical exams, employment exams, drug and alcohol testing.
2. Set appointments right online with the driver by obtaining their proper location, a date for the exam and request for other services.
3. Send drivers and transportation companies information via email and text as required by the procedures.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
4. Must be able to use the computer proficiently, attach, send and update documents in word and excel.
5. Must write and speak clear proficient English and demonstrate the ability to establish customer relationships.
6. Must be available to work throughout the week, U.S. Time zone MST.
This job will be a long term consistent job with a fast growing healthcare company with transportation companies nationwide. Successful candidates can easily grow and take on more projects with us.
Also, daily and weekly bonuses and gifts available for our best performers.
* Computer with basic software for Excel & Word
* Telephone which allows for the Ring Central App download
* Telephone should be able to dial U.S. telephone numbers