Agile Transformation, Inc. (www.AgileTransformation.com) a dynamic, fast paced, high performance transformation company, is looking for a full time Virtual Sales Support Specialist to provide sales and administrative support assisting our Business Development team.
Job requirements include, but are not limited to:
1- Following up with incoming form leads and setting up appointments with appropriate team members.
2- Assisting our Business Development Leader in client follow up and nurturing. 3- Nurturing our existing clients and engaging them through direct emails, calls or automated campaigns.
4- Provide project management and execution of assigned projects.
5- Assist in managing our customer database in our Infusionsoft CRM.
6- Assist in the creation of Sales proposals, SOWs, competing vendor forms and providing quotes.
The idea candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Strong incoming lead conversation experience with a proven track record of success. (MUST HAVE)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Native English speaker.
- Solid experience with Infusionsoft and appreciate setting, camping management and diligent follow up.
- Strong organizational skills, detailed oriented and ability to multi-task and manage workload effectively.
- Willing to take the lead & jump in to solve problems proactively.
Positive attitude, works collaboratively using video, chat and other tools with the team.
- Willing to work during 8am to 5pm CST hours with some flexibility.
- High customer service focus, positive attitude, proactive planning and a strong ability to stay on top of things and follow through to ‘Done’.
- Experience with MS Word, PDF creation and proposal writing.
Our team is a fun, high-energy group that is passionate about what we do and the clients we serve. If you have what it takes, and are interested in joining a fast-paced, innovative company, apply today!
Please submit a short video introducing yourself and why you qualify for this position. Only applicants who take the time to record the short video will be considered for an interview.
About Our Company:
We are a B2B business primarily working with medium to larger enterprises who are adopting Agile methods within and outside of their Technology department as a way of improving the overall performance of their teams and projects. We work with the top leaders and executives to offer several transformation services including: Cultural and Agile Training, Agile Consulting, Agile Assessment through our AgilityHealth product and eLearning through AgileVideos.com. Our goal is to help those leaders transform their culture and create a healthier, productive, collaborative and engaged work environment using Agile methods!