Looking for a Marketing VA/support rep for a Saas startup. Company name is NinjaOutreach, you can check the website to know more about what we do. (NinjaOutreach.com)
It is important that you already have a customer support background (preferrably, email and chat) BEFORE you even apply.
1. Ability to work 40 hours. It doesn't have to be right off the bat but eventually yes. If you already have an existing full-time job, please do not apply.
2. Fast learner and takes initiatives to learn
3. Good attitude
4. Stable internet connection
5. Customer support experience is a must
6. Written English has to be excellent (conversational).
A familiarity with:
- Customer Support
- Marketing / SEO
- Tools, a BIG plus but not required (googledocs, Intercom, trello, glip)
Tasks includes but not limited to the following:
1. Customer support via email, chat, and Intercom.
2. Marketing related task
a. content curation
b. lead generation
c. email outreach
3. VA tasks
a. updating helpdesk document
b. quora marketing
c. twitter marketing
To be considered for this job, please email me the following:
1. Your cover letter, tell me something about yourself and why you should be considered for this job.
2. Note: Use "ElanceOdeskFreelancers" to begin your cover-letter when you contact me.
If you are a good fit, we'll set up a time for an interview and a couple of tests.