Pre-requisite: Install Clearbit Connect (https://connect.clearbit.com/) to your Gmail. Must have Gmail. Alternatively, you must know how to look up emails.
1. Setup up a spreadsheet with the column headers: Company Name, First Name, Last Name, Title, Email
2. Navigate to the list of AngelList-listed startups at: https://angel.co/companies
3. From the drop-down list for “Type”, select “Startup”.
4. From the drop-down list for “Location,” select “United States.”
5. From the headers on the company list, click on “Joined”, so that the companies that have signed up most recently show up at the top.
6. From the drop-down list for “Ranges”, choose the lower limit to be 900k. The upper limit keep it at the maximum.
7. Copy the company name.
8. Go to your Gmail with the Clearbit Connect plug-in already installed
9. Navigate to the “Connect” icon in the upper-right corner. Select “Find An E-mail”, and paste in the company’s name as listed on Angellist.
10. Check to see if any of the results have any of the following in order of preference: 1) CEO 2) Co-Founder 3) VP Marketing or anything with “Marketing” 4) COO
10A. If so click on the name and you’ll find the email. Input the first name, last name, title and e-mail into the corresponding columns in the spreadsheet.
10B. If not, type in the name of the company in the spreadsheet, leave the rest and move on. Go back to AngelList and go down to the next company.
Here’s a video of steps 7-10: http://recordit.co/CwHGcgRP9M
Please go down in-order on AngelList. Thank you for your help.