Your main responsibility will be the creation and execution of our social media marketing plan.
To be a good fit for this job, you’ll need to be interested to learn email marketing, webinars, sales funnels, product launches, lead generation, Facebook advertising, and online marketing in general. I'm looking for someone who has attention to detail. If you think this is you, please put the words "attention to detail" in the first line of your reply to this job.
- Fluency in written & oral english communication
- Highly organised
- Excellent attention to details and high level of accuracy in all inputs
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- High Computing and Internet skills
- Good at problem solving
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Great proficiency with Google Docs
- Must have reliable, fast Internet connection
- Good condition laptop/PC
- Must be comfortable with working full time, from home.
- Candidates should be wanting to commit to a long-term position of minimum 2 years.
- Depending on level of experience
- Quarterly team bonus (based on team results)
- Fixed salary, no deductions
- HMO benefit of unlimited free consultations with primary care physicians in all MediCard free-standing clinics