Are you an experienced digital marketing team leader? Are you confident when it comes to developing digital marketing strategies and reports for clients in a variety of industries? Are you looking for an opportunity where your work directly contributes to the growth and success of the company, but still have the freedom to work remotely?
If the answers to these questions are “yes”, then this may be the opportunity for you!
About the Role:
Joy Works Marketing is seeking a Online Marketing Manager to join our remote team to develop digital marketing strategies and drive the marketing team to exceed client performance indicators, meet monthly with clients (via teleconference) to report and collaborate on current as well as new marketing projects.
Personal Growth (10%)
- Participate in an initial 2-week training program to learn about Joy Works Marketing’s products/services, internal processes, systems, and meet the team.
- Continuously learn about new digital marketing concepts, case studies, and statistics, as well as an understanding of other Joy Works services.
- Ask for (if needed) and participate in ongoing training opportunities.
- Responsible for the performance, measurement, testing and analysis of both client as well as Joy Works marketing projects.
- Work closely with clients, strategizing with them on a weekly and monthly basis to keep projects moving forward.
- Responsible for developing monthly marketing performance reports and reviewing them with each client.
- Assist with business development activities as needed.
Team Management (40%)
- Work closely with team members on a weekly basis including the marketing automation specialist, paid search specialist, designers and developers who produce and implement my marketing plans.
- The go-to resource when someone has a marketing-related question and while I am not the specialist in any one area, I have a deep knowledge of all of our services:
Paid Search Advertising
Web design and usability
Business Improvement (10%)
- Develop systems and train new marketing managers when the need arises.
- Always willing to pick up new skills outside of my current role including digital advertising, search engine optimization, website analytics and more.
In addition to having a strong foundation in digital marketing, you should also have:
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in a digital marketing team lead role (agency and client-side experience preferred).
- A working knowledge of marketing automation, remarketing, paid search and display advertising, Google Analytics, email marketing and social media.
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal.
- Integrity - you would never be dishonest or fudge performance of a campaign.
- Confidence - you are confident in your ability to report and drive performance of programs independently.
- A team focus - your team is like your family, and your work helps the entire team succeed.
- Fast and reliable internet and phone connections.
This is currently a part-time (10-20 hour/week) position, with room to grow as more clients are brought on board by the sales team.
Joy Works Marketing is an online marketing companies that joyfully creates profits for it’s customers.
Owned and managed by husband/wife partners, we’re a small (but growing!) remote team of marketing specialists, writers, designers, and developers located all over the world. Our team also provides services for our sister business, Fungi Marketing - a marketing automation company focused on developing and implementing marketing tools designed to generate leads, nurture those leads, and convert them into recurring customers and brand advocates.
Send us a cover letter that tells us how your skills and experience fit with this position, and include the phrase “Interwebz” to be considered. The interview process will include a Q&A on Upwork, and a video call with us (the co-founders). We expect to make a hiring decision by the end of February.
Looking forward to starting a conversation!
Joy + Strategy & Project Management = Healthy Business Growth