As our Google AdWords certified specialist you will be responsible for getting most website conversions from our 10,000 USD monthly budget (soon to be 40,000 USD).
We are a non-profit charity foundation with the purpose though educational activities to help (mainly European) entrepreneurs achieve insight, knowledge and success with their business and at the same time increase life quality living as an entrepreneur.
Your job is to get as many conversions/sales for our various educational activates currently being a free email course, a book, a Business Bootcamp, booking a speaker, mentorships and most important our Tech Lab being a monthly subscription that gives the entrepreneur unlimited technical support with their online business.
YOU WILL BE
- Fully responsible for all English campaigns.
- Finding relevant new keywords and maintaining existing.
- Set the right ad extensions on each ad group.
- Create hundreds if not thousands of relevant text ads.
- Monitor, evaluate and adjust ongoing with weekly reporting.
- Coming up with new ideas and implement them.
- Working maximum 40 hours per week.
YOU MUST BE
- With a valid Google AdWords and Analytics certification.
- Having minimum two years of full time experience with AdWords & Analytics.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing.
- With a positive attitude and be highly motivated.
- Having a European mind-set and understand entrepreneurial lifestyle.
- Good at problem solving and have strong copywriting skills.
- Energetic, organized, well-informed and be an adaptable individual.
- Interested in a long term freelance job.
Paid by the per hour and to be agreed on based on experience level and documented previous success.
A monthly bonus of 100 USD is to be paid when reaching a defined goal. The first goal is to achieve a 10% overall conversion rate for the ads.
Time tracking is done by using the Upwork Team App. Payment is based entirely on your time tracking and is done weekly though Upwork.
You will ongoing work closely with our Chairman of the board Mr. Ricco Mortensen being one of Europe’s most esteemed experts in online business and entrepreneurship and his assistant Carla Grady. They will assure you quickly will get familiar with foundation activities.
When you qualify and apply for the job, please include the URL for your valid AdWords certification. Please also include a few successful campaigns documenting what positive impact you have done on them. Top candidates will be invited to do a verbal English interview test on Skype.
Please visit our website https://www.riccomortensen.org/ to learn more about our activities.
Feel free to ask us for more relevant information regarding the position, our foundation activities and the expectations we have.
For this position we only recruit through Upwork