Goldgate Media Group is a fast growing digital advertising company which specializes in creating innovative online marketing campaigns designed to help companies generate more sales and leads.
The company is seeking an experienced email marketing expert to help us in our mission to assist companies in becoming more profitable online.
You will be responsible for the management of large amounts of data which will be used for email marketing campaigns. More precisely, your role will consist of managing and cleaning the data, uploading the data to our mailing services, uploading creatives/emails to the mailing platforms, and ensure our campaigns are set up for maximum deliverability.
The duties of the email marketing manager are as follows:
>>> Position Responsibilities:
- Manage and organize large amounts of data
- Clean data of bad records and use suppression lists
- Optimize campaigns for maximum deliverability of our emails
- Handle & manage multiple autoresponder accounts
Other responsibilities include:
- You will be responsible for setting up new mailing servers if needed
- You will be responsible for all cloud-based integrations
- Verifying the emails are optimized to hit the inbox of subscribers
- Test campaigns by broadcasting to Seed lists
>>> Skills Requirement:
- Excellent knowledge of autoresponders and mailing softwares
- Strong organizational skills
- Understand statistics such as openers & clickers
- Must be proficient in using either two of the three services listed below:
Excel, getresponse.com, sendgrid.com, interspire, Volomp, Voluum.com, Scrubbly
This position also offers bonuses for performance!