As a small business coach and mentor, I’m mostly operating in Australia. I work one-on-one with small business owners to help them transform their businesses and their lives.
I am looking for a part-time marketing assistant, with great all round understanding of SEO (White hat, Best practice), social media, email marketing, content marketing and all forms of digital lead generation.
Natural search (Google, Bing) is a big part of my lead generation integrated with an Automated Marketing system called Active Campaign. It is therefore important that you:
- Are creative and proactive in the development and implementation of the marketing strategies and enthusiastic about exploring new ways of improving my SEO ranking across many search terms and about improving email and social media engagement;
- Be able to communicate well and report on your work weekly, I anticipate that we'd have a fortnightly 'Work in Progress' meeting via Skype to discuss strategies and priorities;
- Be able to approach tasks by 'thinking outside the box';
- Have a great design eye and design skills across Photoshop, InDesign & Dreamweaver or similar applications. (This is not an absolute requirement, but will be highly regarded);
- I will normally generate the major items of content (articles, blogs, etc), but I would expect you to be able to generate high-quality relevant content for social media outlets that fits with my message and philosophy;
- Excellent English skills: writing, grammar, spelling and formatting;
- Expertise in marketing is a must;
- Good current SEO know-how.
- Proven ability to take the initiative and see complex projects through to completion with minimal direction;
- Be able to overlap with Australian Timezone business hours and dedicate 6-10 hrs/week to the role;
- Motivated and results-driven personality.
- Please check the attachment for more details on this project.
- Although I do not expect you to know everything and be an expert in everything, I will only take applications from people who are confident that they will meet most of my expectations and are keen to learn the rest.
- This is a long term role, You will have a lot of opportunities to learn and experiment and if we get on well I hope we'll develop our relationship over years."
I look forward to hearing from you.