Experience: 3+ years in SEO and Internet Marketing
Help grow our SEO, Internet Marketing and Outreach team, help bring customers to our platform, engage with users on social media and relevant communities, and find new ways to promote our technology, products and brands.
This is a role that requires a dynamic individual who is well versed in current SEO and Social Media Marketing strategies/technologies, content writing skills as well as being willing to adapt to our existing techniques and practices and improve these over time.
Be part of one of the most forward thinking and talented organizations in the world. We pride ourselves on offering our staff great flexibility and also great rewards in return for great effort and enthusiasm.
• Results driven.
• More than “like” this stuff. You eat, drink, and breathe it.
• Have a good understanding of commercial software development, SaaS and Developers.
• Have worked in a software / SaaS environment previously.
The SEO/Internet Marketing/Outreach Manager will have a strong understanding of web technologies and a passion for search engine optimization.
They will also be an excellent communicator and guide the SEO approach at within our company through steady communication of SEO best practices at all levels of the organization.
They will demonstrate good intuition with consumer and developer search behavior and have the desire to expand their knowledge of SEO best practices, search engine algorithms and ranking factors to improve our ventures performance in search and attract high quality traffic into our Sales Processes.
They will also have the ability to build and execute a community building strategy for engaging with bloggers, users in forums and other social media platforms to positively market our brand and products to business and developer communities.
Daily SEO/Community Outreach Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement the online and marketing strategy for our products
• Develop and implement social media marketing campaigns for Email, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc. to promote blog content and generate traffic by engaging with potential users
• Conduct ongoing SEO assessments of our websites and implement SEO best practices with a focus on "quick wins” as well as long-term strategies
• Consult product managers on SEO & Ux “best practices” to guide marketing website plans including site redesigns, enhancements, and new marketing website features
• Work with our Front-end Development team to ensure technical SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
• Work with our Front-end Development team to establish an A/B testing platform and institutionalize testing procedures
• Work with our editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
• Monitor and report on our search performance in comparison to our competitors
• Work on our PPC, remarketing, Facebook ads and other paid advertising methods.
• Optimize our brand for traditional search as well as for universal search
• Stay on top of current search engine news, trends, SEO practices, and emerging items of interest
• Ongoing keyword research, analysis, recommendations and execution
• Survey marketplace for similar approaches and SEO tactics
• Evaluate how we might do things better/differently or leverage successful techniques where they exist
• Competitive salary with potential bonuses based on targets being met.
• Work with an inspiring team, learn from the best talent on the planet.
• Potential to grow into a Team Leader, build and run your own team within our company.
• Work from home, 100% remote working.
• Long term engagement, will last several years for the correct candidate.