I'm looking for researchers that can find me 50 community-powered marketplace websites in the ANY industry.
I need them compiled in a Google Spreadsheet.
1st column: URL of the website
2nd column: How many estimated members it has
3rd column: What is the website about?
4th column: What are the products sold on the website's marketplace?
5th column: What payment system is it using?
6th column: What is the business model of the website? How does it maintain operations?
7th column: When was the website established?
8th column: Email address of the owner. If no owner email available, please provide email address of the site administrator
- Small communities. Minimum 1000 users, Maximum 10000 users
- The marketplace must have buyers and sellers
- The products sold on the marketplace can be digital or physical
- Niche communities. Something specific, that's not mainstream
- Payment systems used must be either Paypal, or Stripe
- The website must have a business model. Eg: some take a percentage of all transactions on the marketplace.
- NO forum based websites (no PHPbb sites, etc)
- NO old, and abandoned websites
- NO poorly designed websites please. It must look "OK".
Example of a niche website is http://artistsnclients.com. It's a job based marketplace, where artists get offered jobs by clients to draw artwork. The artists are paid by the clients via Paypal. The marketplace charges a fee for each transaction.
*** IMPORTANT ***
To quality for this job, please list down 3 niche (and unique) marketplaces in the ANY area, based on the Google Spreadsheet format above.
If it's unique enough, you'll get the job!