Kaiser Associates, a boutique strategy consulting firm in Washington, DC and London is looking for a short-term Analysts to work on a 5-7 week project. The project is for a client in the Industrial Goods and Services space. The main task of the Research Analyst would be to perform extensive primary and secondary research in Arabic to build a detailed understanding of the target markets (UAE, Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar), including conducting 35 interviews over the course of ~4 weeks. The Research Analyst would also help with slide creation, research synthesis, and analysis. The project kicks off on May 9th. If you are interested, please send an updated resume to Diana Gor at email@example.com.
Duration: 5-7 weeks starting ~May 9th.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Perform extensive primary and secondary research to build a detailed understanding of the target market, industry, company and opportunity
• Analyze and synthesize research findings to develop valuable insights and strategic recommendations for our client
• Develop insightful conclusions based on research findings and own analysis
• Support team leads on other aspects of the engagement delivery including analysis, deliverable creation and client presentations
Desired Qualifications Include:
• Proficiency in English and Arabic
• Confidence / ability to conduct phone-based primary research essential
• Exceptional communication (verbal and written) skills
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
• Ability to distill research findings into concise and impactful slides
• Organized; self-motivated; able to manage own process and timelines without daily supervision
• Working remotely is acceptable