Email Marketing Specialist Job Description
Responsible for creating email marketing campaigns to promote high technology auto-trading platform to fund managers. Determine target audience, devise campaign, and launches email campaign for creating buzz and generating leads for the business.
Please see our website: www.parnassusgroupllc.com. We are a high technology firm that is situated in the Silicon Valley, in the United States, with business interest in Europe and Asia. This is a long-term opportunity for the right candidate. Please respond ASAP if you are interested. We will select the best qualified candidate very, very, soon. Please attach your work product samples.
• Create email marketing campaigns for promoting our state-of-the art, high technology, auto-trading platform to global fund management community.
• Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects.
• Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template.
• Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
• Develop a personalization strategy.
• Include specific graphics, incentives, and detailed descriptions.
• Review messages for brevity.
• Send messages to those who have opted in for messages.
• Ensure messages are mobile-friendly.
• Create database of emails for lead generation.
• Purge non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs.
• Include persuasive 'call-to-actions' in advertisements and promotions.
• Track and analyze direct and interactive marketing campaigns.
• Use statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns.
• Coordinate and monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security of several databases.