Agency looking for a virtual assistant to help with various SEO tasks.
• Fully analyse the existing SEO
• Provide feedback on SEO strategy, revise as required & assist with implementing
• Assist with SEO insights & keyword optimization
• Set up Google/ Bing accounts
• Revise the SSL certificate
There is also an element of training in the role and you will work closely with the account manager.
This will involve clear explanations of each steps taken (and why), screen sharing when required & advice on next steps.
English speaking and good communication skills are a must!
Experience required with:
• Front & Back End Development
• On-page optimization (e.g. title tags, alt tags, H1, copy optimization – especially blogs)
• Off-page optimization (e.g. link building, social media, social bookmarking)
• HTML Coding / CSS
• Content creation & keywords
• Web Hosting
• Wordpress & SEO plugins
• SSL set up
• Graphic Design (not necessary but will be highly regarded)
The required outcomes for the project are:
• A fully optimized website (indicted by green rankings in Wordpress SEO plugin)
• Reduced HTTP requests & page speed increased
• Re-structured blog & menu for maximum optimization
• Relevant social media share buttons added for content
• Improvement on Google ranking for each of the web pages
Looking for someone who is knowledgeable in the field and has fast turnaround time.
This is role has the potential to grow into an ongoing relationship, working across multiple projects.
You must be available during Australian working hours (AEST) and be comfortable working on projects for food and alcoholic beverages.
Applicants are required to provide examples of previous successful projects.
Please add “SEO star” in your application to acknowledge you have read the full job description.