I am working on an animated pilot. I am planning on pitching this project to Nick, Cartoon Network and Netflix.
I need someone who can create the backgrounds and color the project.
Here is our website so you can see what my project is about: http://lessonswithcharm.wix.com/home
Because my budget isn't really high, but I would greatly appreciate anyone willing to help me. The project is a bit behind so I need someone willing to devote quite a bit of time to the project.
Your pay will be $500, but you will be paid quarterly (every 3 months). Your payments will be $125 each.
Brief for Armagideon Time Video
Our Logo: We call him 'Ol' Man Riddim'....I'd like him to make a brief appearance at
the beginning.....perhaps do a short dance over the intro of the tune and then back to
his corner! He could introduce the track or something? We can produce the voice over
for this. Anyway whatever he (OMR) does or doesn't do he needs to make an
appearance but not in with the Armageddon theme. I've given a rough drawing of the
logo to someone to make it look good and hopefully I'll have it to you shortly.
Firstly and really importantly I don't want it to be a Horror Animation!
Armagideon means Armageddon. I would like to incorporate a 'light' Biblical theme
.....i.e. the final battle between Good and Evil! I don't want any Crosses or Angels or
anything like that (No religious stuff)!
There are four horsemen of the Apocalypse: Conquest (white horse),War (Red
Horse). famine (Black Horse) and Death (Pale Horse).....! It might be good to include
Looking for someone to create a professional whiteboard animation. I will provide the voiceover and script.
Animations will be around 5-8 minutes long. Looking for someone to work on long term projects as well.
Please provide a sample of past work related to the job
Need animated addvertising video for www.guruplumbing.ca
Please take a look at the website and we require professional animated video for advertising purposes for facebook and other social media outlets.
Will need your opinion video to be less than 3 min long.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Need walk, jump, wall climbing animation of a character.
And some enemy animation too.
The deadline of this project is too short. We need these animations by 4-5 Aug.
Will discuss the complete project once done
Thanks for checking in.
We are currently looking to make a simple yet powerful animation for our Solar Energy Marketing Start-Up.
If you want to make social impact with your art, this is the job for you.
Because we are a start-up we can only pay a small amount to begin, but we are happy to allocate percentage of profits so as to establish a long-term relationship with our art crew.
How does this sound?
We are looking to have this animation up and running NO LATER than a week from this posting. If you have what it takes, can work quickly and intelligently and understand the exciting future of this position we would like to hear from you!
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We are looking for an experienced 2d Animator to join us in the creation of one of the TOP Mobile Social Casino brands in the world!
This is a FULL TIME position.
Why is it great to work with us?
- Young professional team from around the world
- Challenged professionally to create awesome art and animations.
- Remote work with flexible work hours (as long as you communicate promptly and get the job done).
- We are Platinum Tier employers on Upwork - One of the Top Clients to work with on Upwork!
What will this job involve?
- Create animation using assets provided by game artists as a basis (e.g. slot symbol animation)
- Build up a bank of effects which our animation engine can re-use
- Creating animation previews for our developers
- Creation of Video Previews for our games which will be shown in our App Store listings.
- Fluent Spoken & Written English
- Expert in use of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Flash, Photoshop
- Close to our time zone (GMT+3)
We are looking for an excellent motion designer, french speaker, able to design the storyboard (key frames) and create a motion design video for one of our client, which is a french luxury brand.
Freelancer will have to:
- Create a number of key frames in accordance with the brand guidelines and from the brief.
- Do the animation in motion graphics.
- Possibly do some audio mix.
- Export the video based on the technical requirements.
We will provide a script for the video in French.
Key skills for this mission :
- Speak French
- Excellent sense of Humor
- Graphic Design skills
- Traditional Art skills
- Motion design skill
- Understanding of Typography
- Understanding of Color Theory
- Creative Thinking
- Technical skills
- Interpersonal Communication
A successful engagement will look like someone being able to enhance the creative process with strong motion graphic skills and capable of bringing pleasing wit and a great sens of humor in the video.