We are seeking a talented and experienced graphic designer to add to our team.
We need someone who can help us with improving the appearance of our e-Reports and guide books.We have numerous e-books, reports, and guides that range from 6-30 pages on average and we need to give them a dynamic appearance like the examples listed below.
Our documents are currently plain text, black & white, MS-word documents and we want to add the following elements to our documents:
1- Page outline colors to match my corporate logo
2- 4-6 copyright free images wrapped around the text
3- Company branding information inside footer
4- Social sharing buttons, etc
5- Document cover page
Here are (2) example of layout styles that capture the look we are seeking:
Example 1: http://bit.ly/1exTjjJ
Example 2: http://bit.ly/1HZCUPB
***The project you are bidding on is to re-format a short 6-page business report, if you are able to complete project successful additional projects...
Layout of 14 page business guide entitled The Entrepreneur's Business Health Check Up. All text will be supplied. Prefer to have project designed with InDesign. Will need design files (packaged) and PDF upon completion. Each page should include a section for writing notes.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
Neon Dreams is a Digital Media Agency that provides graphic design and illustration. We are looking for an amazing graphic designer to join our team! The role is FULL TIME, starting with a probation period.
Please note this position is for residents of the PHILIPPINES only.
Our website: www.neondreams.com.au
Your role will involve:
• Following brand style guides to create artwork in digital and print formats
• Preparation of finished art for print
• Design of posters, brochures, digital campaigns etc
• Daily production meetings via Skype
Must haves: (Please do not apply if you cannot tick ALL of these items:)
• You will have excellent English: As your day to day tasks will involve sending emails to clients, a high level of written and spoken English is essential.
• You will have attention to detail: You must be able to follow clear instructions step by step, and check your own work for mistakes.
• You will not be afraid to ask for help: We need a team member who will...
The images range from simple word design to a light web design mock up to be used for my banner. I am looking to establish an on going relationship with someone. I have samples of what I'm looking for.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We are in search of a long term graphic designer for one division of our company, our 5K Run & Gun Challenge. The website is gorunandgun.com and the current Facebook page is www.facebook.com/gorunandgun.
• Create an initial 4 and web and email ready E-Cards and 1 new additional E-Card per month
• Create 2 different posters per event 11X 17, plus 2-sided promotional cards
• 3 Facebook art pieces/ week
• Art work for 10 initial E-blasts pieces, plus one new unique piece per week
• Needs to be able to turn around rush jobs within 24 hours. Standard jobs are on a 7-day turn around schedule
• Participation as a member of the FF team must interact well and be responsive other members
• Emails need to be returned by close of business by the day the were received
• Work collaboratively and cooperatively with all R&G members
• Attend 30 minute weekly meeting with the team
• Vacations schedules need to be coordinated with event schedules