Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
This is a re post of a previous job since I was having technical issues with the UpWork platform that would not allow me to view or contact freelancers.
I have 6 files that are from old family 8MM film. Few items needed
1. Convert files converted to avi with out loss of quality.
2. provide recommendation of if it is possible to digitally improve the quality.
3. Break the larger files into the individual files for each of the film reels. This should be easy given the quality differences as well as content differences.
I will have more of this work so I am looking for some one who can be dependable and reasonably priced
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Can you create effects on par with what you see at
If so, share 2 videos for which you've implemented such effects. Specify your involvement with these videos so it's clear you are the one who created the sophisticated effects.
Also, share the price you would charge for creating a video such as http://www.sevenpictures.com/corporate-video-production/ if you had all of the interviews and footage but none of the illustration or font or images.
I'm making a 60 minute tutorial and I'm hoping to get subtitles made for it. The tutorial is in English and the subtitles are going to be in English.
Happy to pay $200 for the work.
The subtitles need to be very accurate, punctuation and spelling must be perfect.
We are searching for an intermediate post-production video editor to edit on a monthly web based tv show. The tv show has 3 angles, close, mid and wide. Sync Video to audio as well. The Tv show will be 30min-45 min. This will be a simple cut edit. You will be paid monthly and when the tv show builds an audience you will get a raise. You will have 2-3 weeks each month to complete edit. Preferably 1-2 weeks. The sooner you can complete this edit you will accumulate a bonus. The intro and outro has already been created so this will be drag and drop. THIS IS A CHRISTIAN BASED TV SHOW SO YOU WILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH AND FIND THE BEST CUTS TO USE. THE RAW FOOTAGE WILL BE 3 HOUR LENGTH AND YOU MUST CHOOSE THE BEST CUTS PER INSTRUCTION TO CUT DOWN TO A 30-45 MINUTE FINISHED PRODUCT. You will receive SOME instructions on what to cut and what to keep.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
1. Be responsible of creating short videos to be integrated on our website, such as: short commercial videos (e.g. presentation of a new feature)
2. Tutorial videos (best usage of our app, onboarding video, detailed feature etc.)
3. All videos will be based on a script sent from our team, but any suggestion from your side is welcome.
4. All videos will need to be made in 4 languages (English, French, Dutch, German). We have voices for all languages through Fiverr.
5. Be proactive and do not hesitate to come up with new ideas and suggestions to improve our video marketing.
6. There will be a paid test once selected.
I am looking for a wedding editor that is able to handle heavy workload, I have literally hundreds of videos. This would be a full time job for the right candidate. Must be very creative in editing and be able to give back the product in a timely fashion. Please see attached documentation.
Looking for a film / tv show editor for a big tv show we're producing for a very big US national network. We cannot say for who because of NDA, however, please send us your reel and we will contact you asap for an interview.
This first TV show will be huge, so we'd like to start talking asap!
please send me your reel. The TV show program will be 1 hour. a live music show.
National Nutrition is looking for a freelance video editor with an FTP.
We are a nutrition company that produces health conscious videos. Currently our output of videos is dependant on project, however the volume is high (ex. 250 videos monthly)
- Must have FTP
- Must have Adobe premiere
- Advanced Video editing skills
The candidate must be able to cut together a sample video (all footage/images provided) in order to be selected for the position.
Please contact for further details.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Need a video & audio editor to remove static from audio of videos, as well as the color of the video. Final product must match video & audio quality to a sample.
Must be done within a week.
Video Editing & Cutting
More than one video to edit