I require a .net developer to work on hdphonewallpapers.com -
Under no circumstances are we to change any urls for ranking purposes also - any changes that would be pushed live must not affect ranking so if you're unsure, please discuss with me before hand.
The following is what is required:
1. Test site is hosted on my server and domain is connected.
2. Clean up design:
Update top bar to new color to something matching our logo
3. http://www.mobileswall.com/ has an excellent tool for selecting mobile device, we'd like the same feature. This would be upgrading our current "Select your device"
3. Remove old owners 3rd party code snippets (GA, AdSense, Tabula)
4. In 30 days (after removing AdSense) place new ad platform code on the site.
5. Have a look at the website in its current state - At the moment the images are sorted by phone type.
6. Integrate Google Tag Manager.
7. We want to add a pop up box to capture emails, on the site similar to the service SumoMe offers.
8. We want to start a new category on this site in addition to ringtones and wallpapers, game's. We will link to top rated games on the play and apple store. Games will be displayed as tiles. We will need to build it into the structure that's currently used to upload images.
9. We'd like to place a physical sale items on the page - these will be the same size as the images of the current wallpapers. First, the site will detect if the user is using a iPhone or a android and then show different products depending. When a user clicks the sale item, they'll be brought to a product sales page which has stripe integrated on it.
10. At the moment, the site doesn't look the best on mobile, we'd like it made mobile friendly with the following changes:
- remove white space on left and right and show larger image.
- Have the images in rows of 2 instead of 3.
11. The homepage as you can see lists wallpapers based on when they've been uploaded - I'd like to have them appear based on the number of times they've been viewed.