We are looking for a talented web developer who can work with our existing code to provide enhancements, updates and fixes to our current website. We are looking for someone with experience, time and dedication to his work.
You will be working with our existing developer - You will most of the time have different tasks and work separately, but you need to be able to communicate with each other and make sure your updates do not clash.
Your tasks will mostly consist of providing enhancements or create new services / applications to the website, but we are also looking for someone who can fill in the gaps that our current developer does not have the time or experience to do, which is:
1. Issue SSL certificate from geotrust (renewal) and install it on our server before the 20th of September. It is a must that you have experience and/or knowledge about ssl certificates and how to install these.
2. Work on minimizing code and creating smarter options - Generally in terms of speeding up the website without sacrificing functions.
4. It would be great if you have some website design experience, but this is not a must as we often hire designers when needed.
5. Experience with tweaking cloudflare to maximize results possible to gain from it would also be valued.
6. Ideas for improvement, services and design - This is obviously not a must, but we appreciate developers with a creative mind who sees gaps and possibilities and have suggestions on how to fill them.
We also expect you to work offline on your own server, only uploading the changes after you bug test them as we want as little disruption of our services as possible.
About us: Our current website is www.lolboost.net and we provide services in a game called league of legends. We have 4 aspects to our site: Client Portal (also known as client login or client dashboard - here clients track orders, edit personal information and game account information etc), Booster Portal (also known as booster login or booster dashboard - here the people who work for us can choose which orders to complete, communicate with their clients, see how much they have earned etc), Admin Section (where we can add, edit and look at orders, client information, booster information, content, meta things and all these things) and front end (which is the front end of the website where client places their orders, read about our services etc).
We are in need of a web developer who has time on his hands and who can work fast and achieve good results. We are looking for a long term work relationship (~3 years or more) at a decent price (we expect you to lower your normal rate due to the long term relationship). We can guarantee that you will have a job for as long as we stay in business if you are good at your job and achieve results quickly and efficiently. We will also need whoever works with us to sign an NDA and a No -Compete contract within the lines of the work we do (online computer gaming services, mainly boosting, coaching, guides and vods).
If you are interested, please provide us with an hourly cost (some of our project will need fixed costs, but we will work that out together), some information about yourself (and your team if you have one) and examples of previous work.
We want to know how much time can be dedicated to us (some weeks we will need ~30 hours and others maybe none) and if you are available to work in the middle of the night and during weekends if there is an emergency or an important deadline, and any other relevant information.
About our website:
It is an ASPX website built with .net, visual studios 2010, mssql server 2010, C#
You will need to know to work this to be able to add code to our site.