Web Enhancement of UCC.
Our website (www.ucclebanon.org) has just moved to a new hosting server. It was already set up with a cms to post articles and manage contents. However, there are new requirements to be enabled as per the following but not limited:
1. Add a custom welcoming message for first time visitors, that can be change from a photo to video file and to a link to youtube video.
2. Create a special font that is used only for UCC website, in English and Russian.
3. Enhance / change / edit the way user lists can be retrieved. it is important that we are able to receive the email address of the subscriber. Subscribers should receive a confirmation email if they register via email. All better ideas are welcomed for a better integration.
4. Enable the login / register using Facebook account.
5. Enable / Add a photo album to the articles, similar to what exists for the events.
6. Articles should be read in full only if the user has logged in (Facebook, email register, etc..)
7. For events location, a hyperlink should be enabled so that users can click and open maps for the event location (or any other link that can be specified by the admin)
8. Repair the resolution of the main website files, such as the 'listen live' photo top right, under the radio logo.
9. Add the company youtube channel as a main article pinned to the top of the website, with the recent uploaded file playing automatically. it should be possible to chose what movie to play.
10. When searching in the search tab, search should cover all website contents such as photos, articles, events, etc... Currently it searches only for articles.
11. Add a tag feature to photos to tag people so that names are searchable as well.
12. Add the Instagram link / icon to the footer of the page
13. remove all trademark links and words from the website pages, except those stating the copyright for UCCL 2016 etc... The year should change dynamically (it is already set to dynamic)
14. Images of articles and events should be initially displayed in a frame and flip every 5 seconds. when a user click an image, a popup windows (nowadays floating window maybe) comes up and list all photos in a grid; otherwise all photos are sliding in one frame. this will save data consumption to the user from loading the complete event photos in a long scrolling window automatically.
15. Enable media loading to the website 'autoresizing' to fit the web dynamic frames; admin will not have to resize the photo every time he needs to upload it (WxHx file size)
16. enable Russian / Ukrainian spell checking
17. Any other point that you think it should be enhance on the website. More options might be added during the work period.
18. Enable auto post to our Facebook account.
19. Enhance the CMS so that one admin can create other users, that area allowed to add, view or edit only. Expiry date for the viewer is recommended so that he’ll have to contact the web admin for a renewal / update of his access criteria.
20. Create an automated mailing list to attached “selected” articles to be mailed to subscribers. It should be possible to manually add email ID’s for them to receive weekly or monthly newsletter.
We look at enabling all the above works in a period not to exceed 4-5 months from awarding. Payment should take place on monthly basis or on tasks completion to be agreed.
A yearly maintenance contract is required and offered separately.
Please revert back with all your concerns and we hope that you are interested in completing this job with us. User names and passwords shall be shared upon award.