The project is a simple savings oriented payment portal to be run on desktop and mobile devices. Through the portal, patients can deposit money into their account and use it through a QR code at a practice.
The three main actors in the system are the patient, provider and the funder. The
account holders such as the patients have identity managed through custom QR codes. The system has role based access control and allows each user-type to view their statuses.
1. the patient wants to see the transactions for the services purchased using the robot alongwith do topups,
2. funders want to put in payments to patient accounts (example a parent can initiate payment to his child's account),
3. providers want to see their settlements and invoices raised to the system.
The system has been architected into microservices which will be loosely coupled but have high functional cohesion through APIs, preserving best practices of designing scalable systems.
Essentials skills of a modern user friendly webapp:
* Backend with ASP.net MVC and modern JS frameworks for the frontend so that it's usable in a mobile phone and desktop
* Confident with data modeling and ORM
* Release management system for .net - Ability to work with CI servers
Good to have - understanding of payment transaction data models and experience building a financial system or payment processing system
To be provided:
* Detailed use-cases, biz logic and UI mockups will be provided
* UX and UI assets from a designer
* Cloud based CI/CD and project implementation tracking tools (bitbucket+JIRA)
* Deployment containers such as AWS ECS or Azure Container Service