I am looking for an artist to create a piece of concept art for an upcoming game, under the working title of 'Uprising'. The illustration will contain a basic design of the main characters, as well as the overall story and tone of the game, in order to appeal to prospective audiences. Specific details will be given upon acceptance. No experience necessary, just talent.
I am starting a new venture and looking for game developers with proven gaming app development experience.
- One of the main features of the game would include a speed up concept similar to Temple Run whereby the game gets faster as time progresses. The developer should be competent in this aspect whereby there will be a automatic speed up in the mechanism as time progresses.
- Competent in visuals and graphic design for enhancing the look of the app, the design will be provided by me
- Other standard app development concepts such as push notifications, GUI, quests, collectibles, setting up in app purchases, sharing results link to Facebook etc etc
1. Developers with proven experience in developing GAMING apps in particular for iOS (android would be a bonus)
2. Developers must have apps they have worked on in their portfolio so that I can view and download, it would be ideal if your app is currently on the app store
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 10-30 hrs/week -
I have some Balsamiq mockups and flow diagrams, but need something that looks a lot more realistic (probably about 100% realistic actually)
Also I would like to show a walkthrough of how the user would do various tasks (either animated, or by making the mockup slightly interactive).
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
I have a web platform which allows users to visually connect media clips together via drag & drop canvas. You click one media file and the click the 2nd file and a dynamic, directional line is created connecting them.
Please see the attached image
I need a new library integrated, or code developed, that replicates the original planned behavior but is more reliable and does not break up. I think D3.js is likely a solution but am open to other suggestions. Am ready to get this started immediately, ie. today.
Please send examples of similar/data visualization work.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We are looking for an experienced 2d Animator to join us in the creation of one of the TOP Mobile Social Casino brands in the world!
This is a FULL TIME position.
Why is it great to work with us?
- Young professional team from around the world
- Challenged professionally to create awesome art and animations.
- Remote work with flexible work hours (as long as you communicate promptly and get the job done).
- We are Platinum Tier employers on Upwork - One of the Top Clients to work with on Upwork!
What will this job involve?
- Create animation using assets provided by game artists as a basis (e.g. slot symbol animation)
- Build up a bank of effects which our animation engine can re-use
- Creating animation previews for our developers
- Creation of Video Previews for our games which will be shown in our App Store listings.
- Fluent Spoken & Written English
- Expert in use of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Flash, Photoshop
- Close to our time zone (GMT+3)
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We are looking for a junior graphic designer to join our team! This is an Entry Level position.
We are creating a leading brand of mobile social casino games.
You will be working with our Creative Director.
Your role will be to:
** Take delivery of PSD from designers and slice graphics to PNG output files to prepare for integration by developers.
** Work with developers to adapt any graphics required.
** Create ads / screenshots / icons using existing game assets.
** Assist Creative Director in any task required.
This is a FULL TIME role.
** Fluent spoken and written english.
** Stable, high speed internet connection.
** Extremely familiar with adobe creative suite (especially photoshop and slicing tool).
** Need to be close to our time zone (GMT+3)
You must be extremely familiar with slicing assets for games.
PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED:
1) Please rate your spoken and written english out of...
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Hi we are a Training organisation in Australia and need to get out some flyers both digitally and paper.
The one attached I feel is very outdated
Can you come up with a "funky/modern" flyer that will attract new customers attention.
Happy to do a "Special Price" to get new customers attention.
I feel our logo could do with a bit of work too
After a web page too for the right person
I am looking for a designer who can take basic layout of a shop with some descriptive text, images and direction and turn it into a 3D image and 2D CAD plans. As there may be some modifications to the CAD that will be needed to pass council requirements, I would like to have the CAD file sent to me as well as well presented PFD files. I will be the owner of the files and design at the end of the process.
I am being asked to do a lot more design work at the moment and would like to develop an ongoing relationship with someone that can continue to supply me with models and plans in a professional and timely manner.
For the first job I am designing a salon (hair, nail and beauty salon). I have images that I am willing to send (preferably share a link to a pinterest account), give a sketch layout of the building, send photos of the site and discuss what my client wants.
I will need this produced very quickly as well.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
I would like to have a 30 second commercial created. Something like this one http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7AGo/retailmenot-com-how-does-it-feel
Only animated and for my site (www.retailfox.com) of course.
Please tell me your thoughts, time frame and costs. Thanks.
I'm working on iOS Slot game reskin. I'm looking for a talented artist and willing to work in long term relationship.
The goal is to replace all existing graphics into a brand new set of graphics. There are about 450 components/device including an icon and screenshots. Most of the components are the clothes and UI. Anyway, there are some cartoon characters you need to design too. The style I want is Pony
The theme of graphics will be a kid style so make sure you understand the style this industry.
Most of the games, the graphics will include the following items.
- Menu Buttons
- General Buttons (on, off, etc.)
- Game Icon (which will be displayed in Appstore)
- All game's UI
- Cartoon characters (Pony style)
- 5 Game Screenshots
Anyway, to apply this job, you should have experience working with game graphics design, character design or character animation.
So, please send me your portfolio and experience in your application. If you can draft...