We need some computer graphic artists to create 3D background images and some buttons for our mobile game on iOS and Android platforms.
Our game is a 2.5 D game puzzle game, and it is kind of like "Candy Crush". We already created the majority of the animations and artwork for the game.
Now, we only need some artists to create a few 3D background images and some buttons.
Here are our general preferences for the background images:
(1) They should have a very strong and realistic 3D look-and-feel. Therefore, we strongly prefer the artists to use real 3D software such as Maya, 3DS MAX,... to create the backgrounds.
(2) They should convey a sense of "Modern Art" and very unique.
(3) They should look warm, and have vibrant, bright, and vivid colors.
(4) FYI: The background images are not like to 3D "scrollable" terrains for a 3D game. Our game is not 3D, and it is 2.5 D. So, our background images must be "fixed" images just like the background images for 2D games, but our background images must look realistically like 3D background images.
The artwork we need:
(1) Approximately, we need about 20 images for buttons, which must be artistic and stylish and "stand-out". They could be 2D or 3D.
(2) We need 10 images for numbers from 0 to 9. The number should be stylish and easy to read.
(3) We probably need about 3 (rather simple) background images. We need the inputs and suggestions from the artist about how complex or simple these background images should be... They could be very simple and still look 3D or they may be just a little complex but NOT too complex and may not require a huge amount of effort to create... I do NOT need 3D background images with a lots of objects and too many details... I want the backgrounds that are fairly simple, stylish, artistic, and conceptually 3D...
You and I can talk about how simple or how complex the background image should be in more details later... Perhaps, I will send you some image of our test game so that you have some ideas about our game and you can come up with good suggestions for the background images...
(4) We may need some simple panel or text display such as "Game Over", "Congratulations on your high score", "Wonderful achievements in Game Center",...
My budget is probably in the range of $100 to $220 (or possibly a little more...). The exact amount will depend on how complex or how simple the background images should be. If you can come up with great ideas for the background images and the cost may be a little higher than $220, then we can discuss more...
Please keep in mind that other great artists are also making the bid for this job. I will take into account both the talents and the price of the artists into consideration.
If possible, please send me some samples of your 3D artwork for background images.
Please note that my game is also designed for children, and therefore, please send me only the artwork that are appropriate and suitable for children.
PLEASE DO NOT send me: nude artwork, erotic artwork, adult-oriented theme artwork, bloody artwork, zombie artwork, or anything that is not appropriate for children to view in a game.
I will exclusively own the copyright of all the artwork that you create for my job. You won't be able to sell, share or distribute the artwork to anyone else for any reason.
Of course, you can still show some samples of the artwork in your portfolio as part of your resume for someone else to view. I may even include your name in the credit section of my game to give you the credit for your artwork.
If you are interest in this job, please answers some of my simple questions in the interview section.