Thank you for looking at my post!
I am seeking a talented industrial designer to help me create a series of 2D sketches for a kitchen knife (a "chef's knife"...the big one :), and then after a 2D design is approved, to also create a 3D CAD model of the knife.
I already have very detailed measurements and design features I want incorporated into the knife, but need someone very talented to help me with the sketches and design!
- extensive experience with both 2D sketches and 3D Modeling ( please include examples of prior work)
- i am looking for someone that is a problem solver and doesn't always just follow directions, but proactively offers advice as well.
- an interest in cooking is helpful but not required!
- I am based in California, so on PST or US time in general is a plus, but not a requirement at all!
If you are interested in this project, I'd love to know:
- your past experience & qualifications
- your hourly rate
- without knowing of course the specific details of the project, estimated time to turn around at least 1 iteration of each phase of the project (for example, time to create one sketch / once a sketch is approved and dimensions given...estimated time to create the 3D model) > or better yet, if you have a general sense of this project from the way i described it, an overall estimate of hours / workload etc.
Any questions, please let me know!!!