We are hiring a professional 3D & Environment Artist. This is a medium-term contract position, for roughly 3 months (full-time), with possibility of extension afterwards.
You would be required to attend online review meetings 1-2 times per week (each review meeting takes ~2 hours) with our game development team.
We are working on an iPad game set in a magical world at war. If you’re into fantasy worlds, magic, dragons, magical beasts, epic cities and castles, you should apply for this job. You will be building assets for war-torn magical forests, ice worlds and lava lands.
The primary task you will be involved in doing will be translating some of our world concept art into playable maps and map assets. Basically, you will take images (like the one attached), and turn them into tile-based components that we can build game levels from.
You should have the following skill set:
- 3D modelling & texturing of in-game environment assets.
- Making tile-based assets for isometric games.
- Modifying existing assets to fit with our game style.
- Passion for fantasy & magic themed games.
When applying, please provide the following:
- Why you think you’re the right person for the job in your application.
- A link to your online portfolio or samples of your work in PDF.
Thank you! Good luck!