When considering to apply, first;
1. View the videos in these links (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYtVFWcHQ3k) or (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-PpdUvoIGg). These videos are no more than a 1 minute long each. The videos are not mine but are an excellent example of what I’m looking for with regards to textures, movement and so on.
2. Turnaround time (2 weeks max)
3. If interested, please bid on the job. Explain why you are qualified to complete the job and include a resume and examples of your work.
1. Sign NDA.
2. Use the script we provide as your guideline to create the short 1-2 minute video.
3. Use my Step, EASM, images and other files to recreate the device in a photo realistic setting. My handheld device must be shown being manipulated as in the YouTube video you have already watched (device in movement, parts being removed, unscrewed, contents coming out of device). I am attaching and image of the device for you to observe. There are two more small components to the device in addition to what you see.
4. Be creative and offer suggestions and recommendations for the improvement and completion of the video.
5. Update and communicate with me regularly on your progress with images of your work.
6. At the end of the job, we must receive copies of your work “digital or post” ready and we maintain all rights to the completed work.