Before I put my requirements and clear the ambiguities for you, kindly note these floor plans represent my future house which will consist of 5 floors including the basement and top roof. I have included my pdf files for all floor plans with reference numbers in some of the drawn areas to help you understand the picture in full. I have also included the dwg extension file to help you start making the 3d view. All the files are zipped in a house plan file. Please consider the following when you are going to design a 3d model for the full house:
1. Most of measurements are printed in centimeters over the floor plans. The area size in which the house is going to be built is 750 meters squared. That is 25m width and 30m length. The house will be surrounded by three neighbors. Two on the sides (the 30 m long) and One on the back (the 25 m long).
2. Starting from the basement, the elevation of this floor should not exceed 3 meter height. The ceiling of the basement must be 1.0 meter above the ground so this will give room for the sun lights to come inside the house. As you can see there is a parking place in the basement where the cars must come down from the ramp coming from the first ground. There is an open area in the basement as shown with number #1 opposite to the main street and #2 next to the neighbor. In #2 a distance from the neighboring wall is 1.5 meters.
3. In the ground floor plan, #3 is the stairs that take you to the ground level and #4 stairs that take you down to the open area in the basement. There is a slab like a wall that separates two open area corridors as #5 and #6. The slab height or elevation is 3 meters high. #7 is a two door entrances which will take the walker to the long open area corridors #5 or #6. #8 is also an open area on the back of the house. The wall height that separates the 3 neighbors should also be 3 meters high. There should be open area for a 2-two big rooms open to each other. As you can see from the ground floor plan, 4 cars can go down the tramp to the basement parking but also two cars can be parked in front of the house fence which is opposite to the main street.
4. In the first floor, you will see bedrooms are of duplex types. In other words, there will be an inner roof within each bedroom. In the roof of the duplex room, beds will be placed and underneath it will most probably be spaces for keeping the closets. I do expect the height of this level including the inner roof would be 6 meter high. #41 on the corner of the plot will be roofs for the ground floor.
5. In the second floor, numbers represent the following:
a) #9 - #12 represents living rooms
b) #13 - #24 represents bedrooms
c) #25 - #28 represents kitchens
d) #29 - 38 represent bathrooms
e) #39 - 40 dressing rooms
6. In the roof floor plan, #42 , #43, & #44 represent a central water boiler and filter , a clothes washing machine room, and a bathroom, respectively. Also, a lift goes from the lowest bottom of the house until the roof as shown in all floors. #45 shows the lift location in the roof plan floor.
7. The exterior and interior look should be of a modern type. I will leave the exterior and inner wall painting or design, size and shape of windows and doors for your proposal and innovation. Make sure you make the best look out of this 3d drawing. Please find attached a sample of modern home design (md1 and md2) to help you with your work.
8. This project shall include animation with indoor and outdoor walk through videos after the whole 3d picture is completed. The 3d picture must include all perspective views (front, side, backside, and top views).
9. Changes and modification are not limited until satisfactory 3d design with animation is approved by me. The time of completing the project may depend on your skills and competence.
10. You are requested to submit a sample of a 3d model for the front view of my prospective house before I approve you to do the project. This will make sure that are competent and reliable and will save us a lot of time.
11. If I have missed anything here with my requirements, please suggest to me whatever you think that should be included to expedite the process of project completion.
12. You are requested to complete the project in a week time including the weekend.
13. Budget for this whole project shall not exceed $300 US dollars.
14. Payments shall be made based on the amount of work completion. It may be divided into 3 single payments or maybe little more than 3 payments.