Hi there ninja animators and designers,
I am looking to get (1) an element of a previously existing 2D logo created in 3D, (2) have it animated convincingly in a 3D space alongside the pre-existing 2D logo.
I'm looking for 3 versions. 2 as per below, noting differences at step 3(v.1) and 3(v.2), and then the third version as your own interpretation of these instructions. The first 2 versions should follow these 5 steps and time stamps - your version can be anything you like but should probably be somewhat related to stay on brand and in brief.
1) The 2D cube inside the hand (pdf attached) starts out looking exactly as it is. A cube lit from the right in 2D, inside a black hand on a white back ground. (At this point it is not easily identifiable as a cube unless you know what it is). (1 second)
2) The cube takes on a 3D quality. Perhaps by a lighting source from the left to show 3rd face of the cube? Or try something else? (1 second)
3) (v.1) The 3D cube then spins around 3 times in 3D space (2 seconds)
(v.2) The 3D cube gets 35% bigger and spins around 3 times in 3D space (2 seconds)
4) The cube stops in original position - left hand light source fades (1 second)
5) 2D logo is static (1 second)