I have a flash game and a senior flash developer fix some bugs in it and create some new features.
The objective is to maintain, fix and extend an existing client-server application that uses Flash (AS3) frontend and PHP+MySQL backend.
The app is a learning online board game with dynamic content, user registration, progress tracking, extendable set of topics and questions, dynamic audio content.
- Existing PHP sources need partial refactoring
- Existing Flash application requires partial refactoring
- Both Frontend and Backend require additional development to implement a minor set of features
- No dramatic changes/additions to the architecture required, but the implementation will require deep understanding of current code structure
- Project manager and guidance for the app functionality and code will be provided from the client's side