Develope/test a Web APP using
Current Project Status:
Balsamic Wire Frame (Completed)
Photoshop pages (ie Views) (Designed)
Data model (Completed/Loaded into MySQL Instance)
Laravel 5 standard package is loaded into Bit Bucket
Code is Deployed to an configured AWS EC2 instance
DNS is Configured for web to be viewed
S3 Bucket is Configured/Interface code already created
Google Maps API's are Defined. Project tracking would be directly out of Bit Bucket task repository.
Approximate number of Blade Views
3 MainViews, 4 EditViews, 4 DisplayViews 4 GalleryCollectionViews, and several ModalViews are a summary of the view/blade types. Design packaged in Photoshop layered format.
Resource that are Viewed/Uploaded/Downloaded/Stored/Deleted/Edited are Videos (mp4/avi/mov), Images (png/jpg/bmp), PDF and 3D Objects/Models (ply/dxf)
Summary of Features:
1) Take a Package Selection from an End user and once submit. Allow them to draw patterns on Google Image. Allow Super user to receive order, create resources, upload back to the user.
User can then View, Edit, Download, etc those resources.
2) Login / Authentication of a User/SuperUser/Admin - Database ER Model already designed.
2) Notification System would be in play to alert End User. (Twilio)
3) Display Views with basic features (Video Play/Pause, etc,)(Zoom on 2D Image), Display on PDF, and (Zoom Rotate, Pan on 3D Model) - Includes Full Screen Mode/Upload/Download/Delete/SharebyLink
4) Integration with Google Maps API to include ability to place layers (Waypoints, Patterns) on Google Loaded Static Images by Address/LatLong (Google Static Maps API)
5) Edit Page Views that allow you to draw on the prestaged 2D Images loaded from S3 loaded in Layers (Points, Lines, Connected Lines, Labels, Resize, Numbers). Edits on Object would create new objects.
7) Edit View to Draw on 3D Objects/Models (Points, Lines, Ellipse, Connected Lines, Planes, Numbers, rescale, pan, zoom, rotate, translate) from S3 Loaded Bucket.
Edits on Object would create new objects. (Some beta code/open source code avail for the webgl design)
8) Edit View Capture Frames from the Video into a Frame Gallery. (JWPlayer) . Edits on Video would create new objects (Frames)
9) Super User Mode/Admin Mode for loading resources on behalf of users.
9) Adherence to good OOP design/recommended Laravel Coding best practices/security/code coverage is desired.
Future Phases would include integrating to backend services (Braintree, Zoho, and some customized 3D reconstruction restFull APIs) but are not included in this scope.
Big Picture Steps:
-Developer would need to implement the Photoshop page design into blade views, create the controllers, define the routes table, tie DB into models and implement the design starting from the Main Views to the Edit Views.
Feedback / Meetings Desired:
-Desire would be to meet 3 times a week by Skype to check progress for 20 min (sprint style).
-Conduct a biweekly progress demos.
-Interested developers should be ready to commit at least 50% of their time for an efficient roll out.
-Access to design artifacts would occur after selection of the best and most qualified candidates.