I need 14 very short cardio exercises animated in 3D Studio Max, and 6 Exercises Keyframed for the purposes of producing images (20 Total)
I would like this done within the next two weeks for the purposes of demonstrating how exercises are to be performed.
They are very short! The vast majority of the animations are only 2 seconds long and are only 3 Keyframes (Lift Up, Pause, Lift Down,).
6 Of the exercises will only need to be keyframed to produce a montage of images. This means that the behaviour of motion can be completely ignored for these 6 exercises.
I have marked these in a Google Spreadsheet, along with the estimated keyframes for all animations, and YouTube reference footage for each exercise.
I myself am a very good animator and have personally animated some of them and can testify that they took around 5-10 minutes each. The total time should only take around 4 hours.
I would like to pay around $55.
Before I consider hiring you, please read the following:
- The Character & Gym Equipment has already been modelled and Rigged.
- The final result must be saved with 3D Studio Max 2014.
- All the animations must be in a single file, but if you must separate the file for valid reasons, you may do so.
- The animations must be smooth, which means usage of the Curve Editor.
- If an exercise can be looped, I would like you to loop it twice.
- There should be a minimum of a 10 frame gap between each exercise.
- I would like you to enter in the frames of the animation (excluding the gaps) in the Render Settings to prepare it for rendering. For example (0-60, 70-105, 115-145)
- When using gym equipment, simply animate them into position and then move back them to the designated area when they are no longer being used. You will see the designated area as a large circle in the Max File.
- DO NOT change the material ID’s on the meshes.
- DO NOT render the Animations.
- DO NOT do any facial animation.
For an example of the quality of animation I need, please view