Conversion Fanatics is a rapidly-growing conversion rate optimization agency in Austin, Tx and we're looking for a new Conversion Optimizer.
You will play a key role in building out Conversion Fanatics's reporting and data analysis infrastructure, analyzing client performance metrics, critiquing client campaigns and landing pages, and making specific suggestions to drive the bottom-line profitability of our clients' campaigns.
Must be a quick learner, detail-oriented, and strategically focused.
We are open to virtual hires.
Do you have experience with tools like Optimizely, Crazy Egg, and Google Analytics?
Are you obsessed with conversion optimization?
Do you know how hypotheses and the conversion optimization process work?
Are you a data geek?
Do you know and love the fundamental web UX design principles?
Do you have a good intuition for web and mobile design that converts browsers into buyers?
Are you good at writing and presenting your optimization ideas?
Then we'd like to hear from you.
• Discovery of bottlenecks and opportunities on client websites and campaigns
• Develop test hypotheses and ideas
• Attending client calls to discover optimization opportunities
• Reporting finding to clients and our management team
• Develop, enhance and maintain ongoing web analytics reports by collecting and integrating data from various sources
• Provide insightful analyses and concrete optimization plans and suggestions to support our implementation team
• Leverage data to gain insight into trends, user experience, and consumer behavior in order to drive the appropriate optimizations strategies for our clients
• Preparation of presentations for new prospects and clients
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• 1-3 years experience with conversion rate optimization tools: Google Analytics, crazy egg, mix panel, kiss metrics, visual website optimizer, Optimizely, etc.
• Experience with A/B testing and strong copywriting skills
• Experience in analysis of web marketing campaigns, landing pages, sales funnels and website visitor behavior
• Familiarity with current digital marketing trends
• Quick learner, detail-oriented, strategically focused
• Strong organizational, written communication and presentation skills
1. Your portfolio of conversion case studies
2. Describe your experience with Optimizely, Cray Egg, etc.
3. Your top 5 conversion suggestions for petflow.com and treatsie.com.