We have a language learning platform using Youtube videos as academic material. Basically our students can watch videos and practice the vocabulary, sentences and the notes regarding each lesson.
Today we are teaching 7 languages, you can pick anyone you master:
- For English speakers: Mandarin, Italian, French, Spanish and Dothraki.
- For French speakers: English
- For Spanish speakers: English
Important: We are also completely to open new languages if you master any one not listed above.
The task is pretty simple and will have to be done on our platform backend. You, as a content provider, will have to do the following tasks:
1. You will have to find videos on Youtube that we could integrate in our curriculum for a specific language.
It can be any kind of videos: academic videos, advertisement, movie trailers, short documentary, …
Videos will have to be from different channels, not only from 1 channel and if possible remain under 5 minutes..
2. Once a video is chosen and approved by us, you will have to extract from the videos:
~ 10 words (the main keywords of the video) + translation
~ 5 sentences (used in the video) + translation
~ 100 words (at least) note explaining the main grammar point of the video.
The payment can be a little bit tricky because videos require more or less work depending on their length. So regarding our previous experience, we have decided to give 0.50 USD / minute integrated on our platform. For example if you integrate a 5:00 video, you will get paid 2.50 USD. Payment will be done every 100 lessons integrated and published on our platform.
Feel free to ask if you have any question,