Are you looking for a creative environment where you can truly stand out and make an impact? We're just the place! If you're anything like us, you have BIG ideas you want to share. You maintain a positive mindset that seeks out new opportunities. You are determined to help others change the world. You want to be appreciated, supported and feel passionate about what you do every day.
If this sounds like you....we want to hear from you.
As a boutique, virtual marketing agency, we work with clients all over the country. Our small team of passionate marketing professionals is looking for an entrepreneurial and enthusiastic individual to join our team.
We are seeking an amazing, data-driven online marketer to own the majority of the marketing campaigns for our agency's clients. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into leads, and nurturing those leads into customers. This also includes monitoring, measuring, and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing initiatives as they relate to the overall clients' goals.
As a marketing manager, you will handle client and project management, as well as work to create scalable marketing processes. You will work directly with the owner of our agency, who will support you and provide professional guidance along the way. Your other main team member will be our Content Manager who will help write and design content for our client's campaigns. You will be working in a fast-paced (but fun!) virtual environment managing multiple projects at once.
***You MUST be US-based. ***
SALARY = $2,000/month for 20/hours week
- Manage 6-8+ clients at one time, handling account and project management (AKA: being able to hold all the balls in the air!)
- Understand how to use online marketing to increase website traffic, turn visitors into leads, and convert leads into customers
- Optimize clients' marketing campaigns through email, content, and social channels.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (email marketing, landing pages, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- BA/BS degree (preferably in marketing).
- 3-5+ years of marketing or related experience.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Bonus skills: Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong project management, client service and analytical skills.
- Experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Self-motivated and highly disciplined enough get work done efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to work independently, yet collaboratively, from virtual office - with set working hours for the week.
- Passion for continued education to become the master in your field.
We can't wait to hear from you! Please send resume with relevant portfolio or work experience.