Examine, analyze, and interpret accounting records to prepare financial statements, audit, and evaluate statements prepared by others. Install or advise on systems of recording costs or other financial and budgetary data.
Must be able to communicate effectively in writing and verbally in the English language.
Occupation Specific Tasks:
• Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
• Report to management regarding the finances of establishment
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements
• Advise in areas such as compensation, employee health care benefits, the design of accounting or data processing systems, or long-range tax or estate plans
• Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses or individuals
• Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs
• Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice
• Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts
• Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel and direct their work activities
• Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the description, value, and location of property
• Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, or maintain solutions to business and financial problems
Please provide a resume and Skill Assessment Chart as indicated below IN ADDITION to your resume.
Please explain substantial skill levels in resume or separate/other document.
Expert=5, No experience=0
Ability to maintain Standard Operating Procedures and engage in Continuous Improvement
Managing and organizing documents
OCR technology/data capturing
Web meeting conduction
Task Management (most utilized method)
Attention to detail/accuracy
Organizational and analytical skills
Written and Verbal Communication skills (English Language - Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.)