Looking for an experienced ActionScript (Adobe AIR) programmer with experience using oAuth2 (sample framework here: http://tinyurl.com/nwpvm7l). I have the groundwork laid but do not have enough experience with oAuth to complete the job in a timely manner.
An Actionscript Native Extension to allow Adobe AIR apps to interface with Facebook Messenger Platform on iOS.
Please see the API docs:
The ANE must support basic and optimised integration with images.
It must support Send, Composer and Reply flows.
All source code to be handed over and become our exclusive IP.
No agencies please.
We are working on a web videochat and have stuck with the encryption due to the lack of experience.
Our system is pretty simple and straightforward:
1) An SWF flash file gets video from a user's web camera and streams it directly to the nginx server with the nginx-rtmp-module via RTMP protocol.
2) One or more users connect to the nginx server and receive the stream, inside an SWF file as well.
3) Each streaming user may have different streams at different times => different urls. It means that the urls could be changed during the chat session. Users receiving the stream should be able to get a current stream's url on demand at any time to switch to a different stream inside the flash.
We need you to:
Provide us with the complete instructions on how we can encrypt and then decrypt our streams' urls bearing in mind our architecture. We need real working code snippets with explanations that we'll be able to use in the end product. We are ok with using external libraries, the easier...
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
I have a web-based video platform which needs some adjustments made to the appearance and functionality of the front end video editor. Specifically we need you to:
* Make the video player in our editor panel have scrubbable playback (ability to forward to specific places in the video and denote that location in seconds beneath the video)
* Fix a small bug eliminating mis-recognition of an intended video clip replacement
& Replace Flash player UI
Ready to get started on this immediately.
My team will create an educational application for preschoolers. We are looking for somebody who can help us for our User Interface design and animation. I will pay depending on the quality of your work. Along with your cover letter please attach a sample of your work.
We are looking for an adobe air developer who can create a video creator software.
This software creates videos from templates that are pre-included in the software as well as the ones that are imported by the user.
It should also include the ability to add voiceover, background music, images from our predefined library and the images that the user will import into the software.
The templates that can be imported into the software can be either PPT or any other format or a format that's specifically created for the software.
Also, we need the complete source code for the software along with the compiled version.
More details will be provided for the ones who are shortlisted.
Please send us a rough quote along with the word "Appnotch" in it so that we know it's not a bot who sent us the quote
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
I'm looking for an advanced Adobe Air developer.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- advanced Adobe Air development skills
- structured code style that's easy to test, debug, and scale later
- version control
- unit testing
Only post links to very relevant projects.
Please quote reference number #AA21 at the beginning of your application to be considered for this role.
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We are looking for Senior Flash developer to join our client’s team on a freelance basis.
· Animation & production of banner campaigns from storyboard & animation briefing;
· Design adaptations;
· Localization & technical adaptation to meet local requirements.
· At least 4+ years experience hand-coding Flash;
· Extensive practical knowledge of ActionScript for 4+ years;
· Additional knowledge of After Effects;
· Experienced in producing for Rich Media Platforms, such as DoubleClick & Weborama;
· Experience with Dynamic banners (using XML);
· Strong written and spoken communication skills (English language);
· Passionate about great designs & interfaces and a pixel-maniac;
· Accurate, systematic and fast worker, with a high level of self-organization;
· Willing & able to work hard and do over-time;
· A professional & easy communicator;
Need flash animation intro story board.
We are building a Noahs Ark game. The object of the game is to help Noah load the animals on the Ark.
We would even accept already built files.
This is what it needs to match.
1. Noah, a righteous man received a message from God.
2. God said build an Ark to save the animals from the Great Flood.
3. Noah obeyed the Lord's command the animals came two by two.
4. Help Noah get the animals onboard the Ark.
attached is the art for the game start.
Budget is $50.