I am a Real Estate Broker in San Diego, California needing the assistance of a VA with a college degree, experience in telemarketing, and has a good english accent, has an understanding of Real Estate, to do the following:
1. Lead Generation- My title company will pull the numbers and email them to the VA. He/she will then input all the numbers onto the dialer system. I will supply the VA with a specific script for buyers and another script for investors. However, in the beginning we will start with residential home buyer leads. The VA will have to be script certified within 2 days, and I will role play with the VA to make sure. Also I will supply a list of objections he/she might run into and we will role play those as well. When dialing he/she will be on a triple-dialer following the "3,3,3 Concept" and leave voicemails for those who don't answer. The VA must help me set up a call back in a way so that if the leads do call back they will call him/her, they can answer them within the hours of operation. The phone number will be a beverly hills area code number. The second step( whether on the 1st call or the lead is calling back after receiving the Voicemail will be to answer their questions and set them on a buyers-brokers consultation/appointment with me.
The goal is to reach a minimum of 80 Contacts( meaning he/she spoke to them and got their info).
- Also, there will be a second list of numbers close to 2000, where the VA will blast a pre-recorded voicemail in a sequence via "Sly-Dial".
- Refer Leads that need to list/sell their home in order to buy or invest to Mr. 1% listing agent partners...
-Lastly, those that are not pre-qualified for a loan, the VA will notify them of the pre-qualification process and tell them they will be hearing from one of my Preferred lenders in San Diego, whom will be qualifying them on behalf of Mr. 1%.
*** An initial Facetime or Skype meeting will be mandatory. Then once a week. ***
2. Setting up Appointments: When a cold lead is converted to a HOT lead by the VA, that specific lead will be put in a column of HOT LEADS within the CRM database. Based on the script and of course my calendar for the week, the VA will set up the meeting accordingly. The Sunday before the start of the work week, I will call the VA to prepare the schedule for the upcoming week, and what times will be available for appointments. In due time the appointment times will be pre-set indefinitely. The VA will need to have google earth installed in order to set up appointments in an organized way so that when meetings are scheduled back-to-back, they are in close proximity to each other...
3. MLS/Syndicate Site Searches for Clients: Once we have had some solid work done over a the first couple months and get our systems organized with the VA, I will then be delegating the task of custom searches based on what types of homes converted clients are desiring. The VA will then pull a custom search from the MLS( the Multiple Listing Service) and send it to the clients.
4. Emails/CRM/Social Media/Brochure & postcard design: These are just simple tasks that are done 1-2 hours out of the 8 hour day, they include:
- Responding to emails pertaining to leads & eliminating junk mail
- Continuously update the CRM database with new clients
-Processing new buyers contracts and uploading them into CRM
-Setting up clients on 8x8 and 33 touch campaigns( have VA get set up on it)
- Organizing deadlines for each client into google calendar
- Doing the daily 7 posting/adding on Social media
-Creating and sending Brochures with new messages for Door Dropping on "Farm" neighborhoods for Mr. 1%