I require a developer to build a simple flash based side-scrolling platform game using the assets, sfx/music and instructions given.
- It is a client side, single player Adobe Flash game.
- There is only one control required, a click, drag and release mechanic.
- All Artwork is supplied including the GUI and specific instructions on how the game is laid out.
- The top 10 highscores need to be displayed either inside the flash game or in a HTML table that can be placed on a webpage along with the flash game. If a player earns a top 10 highscore they must be able to enter their name and email but only the name and score is displayed. Their email address will remain private for me only in a separate highscore table.
As a Freelancer applying for this job:
- You must have excellent English skills. I will not hire anyone with broken English, it always leads to miscommunication and faults with my project.
- A good reputation is required.
- I am also a developer just not in Flash so I will not be choosing bids with high costs involved that aren't justified.
- I have a very specific goal and target, as the developer, you will not deviate from my instructions at all and will ask if you are unsure to avoid conflict and unwanted changes.
- YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN HOSTING. This job requires a Database, you will not be given access to our hosting. You agree to develop the game and database on your own hosting then transfer all files over upon completion with instructions on how to install on our own hosting account.
Follow the instructions and this will be a very quick and easy project for an experienced flash developer since all assets are provided.
If you are successfully awarded the contract you may be asked to sign our NDA.