We are a small start-up in the business of talent promotion for UK buskers.
We are looking for a skilled, dynamic, and well organised Virtual Assistant with a 'will-do' attitude to be a part of our team for this journey and grow along with us. We would like to be sure that we have the best VA on board. So, to start, we will be giving few small tasks to test out the relationship, and make sure that you are the person we are looking for. Of course, this is also to ensure that there are mutual synergies, as we believe in compatibility. We also believe that investing in people is a long-term investment. So, you can be assured that, if there are mutual synergies and we hit it off, it will be a long-term gig for the right person.
• Advanced level knowledge of MS Office suite of products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Excellent social media management (creation and management)
• Excellent concise UK English (oral & written)
• Excellent Research skills
• Excellent Document Creation (Word, PowerPoint) skills
• Excellent Interpersonal skills; Excellent people liaison skills
• Excellent Business writing skills (letters/emails and other correspondence)
• Excellent Co-ordination skills
• Good marketing skills; Preferably with good SEO knowledge
• Good knowledge of Databases
• Ability to multitask and take on multiple projects
• Quick turnaround and ability to meet deadlines
• Must speak fluent English; Able to understand UK English
• Strong Organisational and Time Management skills
• Must have WhatsApp for communication (text & voice)
Not to mention, it would be a great advantage to have a person with an entrepreneurial attitude!
• Research using the Internet or other information sources
• Data analysis/entry into MS Excel, Word, and other tools
• Database creation and management
• Create PowerPoint presentations
• Create newsletters
• Communication with prospective clients, vendors, etc
• Co-ordinate with other people within the company, clients, vendors, etc
• Take minutes of meeting during conference calls
• Other miscellaneous tasks
• Previous experience as a VA/administrative assistant preferred
• Previous experience in Marketing, SEO
• Must have MS Office 2010
• Must have WhatsApp
• Preferably available during UK times
• Accessible on short notice
• Can work independently with minimal supervision
• Be open in giving the 'bad' news – we would rather hear about delays earlier, than at the last minute
To begin with we anticipate on average about 10 hours of your time on a weekly basis. Please note that work could be sporadic at first while we are going through the initial start-up phase, but will become more streamlined and predictable as we move along. There could be weeks where we may require only lesser hours of your time, and there could be weeks where we might need more. As we move along, anticipate more work, and more rewards.
As of now, please bear in mind that we are a start-up that is getting into something exciting and big, and we are welcoming you to be a part of our journey. And as is always the case with most start-ups, we have limited budgets to work with, but feel assured that you will be duly rewarded in time, and can grow with us, as we grow.
To ensure that you have read and completely understand the role, please reply with a detailed proposal of why you feel you would be suitable to be a part of our team. Also, specify the time zone you are at, and your preferred work hours (in GMT).
Messages that don't answer the above questions will be deleted.
Looking forward to hearing from you. Happy bidding!!