RTB is a small growth and development brand with a big vision and mission to reach, touch and teach one million women around the world. If you are an owner operator of a virtual assistant business with experience working with Coaches, Speakers or Trainers and you have a website for that business that includes your services and fees, this may be for you.
• SCHEDULING/CALENDAR MANAGEMENT: scheduling and managing appointments and requests (iCalendar/Google/TimeTrade).
• ONLINE PRESENCE MANGEMENT: Includes coordinating content for three social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
• PUBLISHING MONTHLY EMAIL CAMPAIGN: Coordinating 2-3 monthly email blasts including standing email newsletter plus promotional posts. (Infusionsoft)
• WEBSITE UPDATES: Upload/update website banners, calendars and events schedule. (Joomla/Wordpress)
• CLIENT CARE: includes serving as primary point of contact for client scheduling, trouble shooting, resolving needs and responding (via telephone and email – iCalendar/Google/TimeTrade).
• COACHING SUPPORT: providing support for group coaching program and online resource management (via member site, Facebook group and soundcloud)
• PRODUCT AND SERVICES SUPPORT: ability to create sales pages and campaigns for product launches (Leadpages and Infusion)
• EVENT & MEETING PREP: responsible for managing and coordinating all moving parts for local speaking engagements and working with Speaker Manager/Road Manager for national/international speaking engagements.
• CONTACT MANAGEMENT: includes contact and list management
• GENERAL ADMIN: including proofreading, converting files to PDF, occasional mailings
• Individual must have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with people across industries, sectors, media/entertainment, etc.
• Individual must have some insight/familiarity with working with entrepreneurs, small business owners/consultants (preferably Coaches)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills is necessary
• Skilled and comfort level with top three social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In)
• Must be resourceful and have a "Get-it-done" attitude
• Good taking the lead, working independently as well as with a team --ability to lead and follow in various situations
• Ability to support live meetings/events on occasion (nice but not necessary)
• Familiarity with most web-based resources below
• Must be a people person with excellent interpersonal skills
• Being resourceful and "figure it out" attitude is preferable
Experience with tools and platforms ARE REQUIRED or desired: