Dear Virtual Assistants,
We are a Hungarian translation agency with international business goals. Currently we are only working in Hungary, but in April we will target the UK market, and after that China. As we are expanding, we can no longer do everything on our own, so we are looking for a long-term virtual assistant, who can help us in our daily work.
The work is usually full-time, with 8-hour working days, 5 days a week. We think in long term, so the person who we hire now can expect to work with us for long.
What we provide:
- a full-time, stable job
- diverse but easy tasks
- flexible payments
- supportive team
- Upwork experience
- Data entry
- Document editing
- Picture editing
- Configuration of WordPress plug-ins and templates
- Quality check of translations (with given procedure)
- Editing of Trados files (with given procedure)
- Dealing with clients (later)
We are looking for you if you:
- have high level of English knowledge (absolutely necessary, we will test it and you will have a lot of tasks where you need to comprehend texts, or work with English manuals)
- have experience with Adobe Acrobat DC and PDF editing
- have user-level knowledge of Microsoft Office
- have experience in document editing
- have experience in picture editing, user level knowledge of Gimp/Photoshop/other picture editor
- are willing to learn Trados (CAT tool) from our notes
- have experience in research and data entry
- are familiar with WordPress (or are willing to learn it)
- are available 40 hrs / week (8 hrs / working days)
Preferred wage offer: 1$ / hour
Please only apply, if EVERY one of the above criteria fits you.
Please apply with a motivation letter with perfect English.
Thank you in advance for your applications.
Pangea Intercontinental LLC.