Animations required for a very exciting projection mapping project. I have hopes of developing a working relationship with someone based on initial work. Don't worry about the projection side of things, the only technical requirement is proficiency with animation in After Effects, and a creative eye. Animations to be abstract, following the architecture of the building.
Please watch this video: https://vimeo.com/4238052
After you have watched it, please read below of what I want:
1. STROKE TRACE OUTLINES
Please look at the style of the blue lines on the car below, with the nice taper and glow. I would like similar lines to follow the architecture of the building.
For the balconies, make sure that the outer edge of the stroke does not spill over the side, this will mean your masks will have to be smaller than the balcony itself. Please see dropbox image "Stroke thickness example" to get a sense of this here: http://ow.ly/XPoW303z8Lm
2. FLASHING OUTLINES
Neon - 01:01-01:12
White - 03:00-03:15
3. FLASHING SECTIONS
Sequenced sections: 00:52-00:59
As a starting point, I would like someone to translate the above effects to the building attached.
Technical specifications (the nitty gritty):
- All animations must use the attached image for alignment. Create comp with same resolution, and work on top of it, then hide for export. Please be accurate guys.
- Please utilise alpha transparency for negative space (no backgrounds, only your created elements)
- Resolution of 2000x1500px (identical to supplied image) to be maintained throughout
- Format for animations: 30fps, Quicktime Lossless Animation (.mov) with Alpha for transparency
- It goes without saying, but I will put this here anyway: No stock footage or templates, as the point of projection mapping is creating content that follows the lines and sections of a building.
- AE project files to be supplied for me to make any tweaks