I am looking for an animated mask layer (1024*768) that includes a turning spotlight at the bottom and a moving spotlight beam that moves from left to right.
1) The layer will be placed over another layer, to ultimately create an effect as follows (I am not a graphic designer/animator, so this mock up is a very, very rough sketch)(definitely visible in Windows, hopefully on Apple): http://www.gff.events/interface/story.html
2) Please use the file I've included in the attachment for the spotlight and the railing it's fixed on.
3) The spotlight at the bottom should move from left to right over a five second duration. Again, here is a very,very rough mock I made (definitely visible in Windows, hopefully on Apple): http://www.gff.events/spotlight/story.html ;
4) The intensity of the light (in the top 180 pixels) should not be so bright that it eliminates the coloring in the top portion
5) The entire scene (i.e. turning spotlight at bottom plus transparent spotlight beam) should be exported as a layer that I can use over the base layers. Ideally the export file would be in avi, mp4 or mpeg.
6) Aside from the exported mask layer (1024*768), I also need a stand alone transparent png of the spotlight in its final positon (so that I can make a removal animation with it).