- My company requires an explainer video produced for a new mobile app based product called intavu (pronounced like the word "interview").
- The product website is here: http://intavu.com
- My audience for the video is hiring managers and recruiters.
- I don't have a strong preference for style, but it needs to be professional. We're not targeting a consumer audience here, it's a business product targeted at business recruiting managers.
- I am looking for an expert in this field to advise me on an effective style.
- I don't mind if we go with something animated (as long as it looks very professional) or with something involving stock footage and device mocks (e.g. from videohive).
- I am not interested in generic cut-and-paste company profiles.
- I want you to understand my product, ask questions about it if you need more information.
- I want you to sell me your vision, something that will help me to understand what I'll be getting if I select you
- I have a maximum budget of $1,000 USD but I would prefer not to spend that much.
- I expect to be able to get strong proposals from quality providers for much less.