Want to work with Formula 1, NFL, the Premier League and many more exciting clients on innovation projects? AR/VR/Holograms and Game Design float your boat? Then keep reading...
The vStream Group is looking for someone with a shared passion for technology and design to join our crew. You’ll join a multi-disciplinary team of tech-savvy artists and creative technologists. You will be assisting on project planning, execution and deployment, research and development of interactive installations for international clients. You will use an array of technologies and have an opportunity to experiment in order to achieve the company goals.
We currently have an opportunity for a fulltime or freelance Senior CG Generalist to join our team in Dublin 2 so why not send us your portfolio… If you have a passion for all aspects of 3D Animation and a keen understanding of the workflows involved in every step of post-production, we need you on our team! The successful candidate will have a proven track record in 3DS Max & Adobe Creative Suite. Further experience with Nuke or other relevant software would be considered a significant bonus.
Who you are:
● You’re looking for fulltime, freelance or short contract work
● You’re passionate about all aspects of all things digital and genuinely willing to learn new technologies and design techniques
● You can deliver to tight deadlines and are able to work independently on a brief as well as collaborate with a team of Developers, Designers and VFX artists
● You’re able to adapt to established processes and workflows as well as suggest improved ones, work to demanding deadlines and have a positive attitude
● You have proficient knowledge to work across research, planning, pre-vis, modelling, texturing, rigging, animation, lighting, compositing, motion graphics, editing & rendering
● You must be able to work on your own initiative, interpreting clients’ briefs, working closely with as well as guiding a team across multiple projects at a time
You must have:
● 3-5 years experience in a busy post-production environment
● Advanced level 3DS Max
● Intermediate level in AfterEffects, Photoshop & Premier
● Intermediate knowledge of rendering pipelines & plugins such as V-Ray & MentalRay
● Up to date knowledge of gamification techniques and digital technologies, with a keen interest in new and emerging trends, such as AR and VR
A real plus if you have:
● Experience with other software that fits into a Generalist’s workflow
● Development experience or understanding of optimising output for digital executions
● Design experience, particularly UI/UX Design