Mobile Ed-Tech Start-Up Company looking for a forward-thinking, creative, and innovative Instructional Designer to build course work with new methodologies geared towards mobile learning.
Looking for an ID that understands foundational principles in distance/online learning as well as understands new approaches when building for the mobile learner.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Three (3) or more years of experience (will consider those with less if you have mobile development experience)
- Masters Degree in Distance Learning, Ed Tech, Curriculum Development, or Mobile/Web Development Preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Curriculum Development, Ed Tech, Distance Learning, Mobile App Development (will accept)
- An out of the box approach to design and development
- The ability to work independently on projects as well as with a team
- The ability to meet via video conferencing (skype, google hangouts, etc) at a moments notice
- Has previously worked on, or considered...