Looking for assistance with designing and developing e-trainings for corporates and educational institutions including colleges, universities and churches. The need is to get high quality SCORM compatible content that is fully responsive and shows on tablets and mobile phones as well as desktops and can be hosted by an LMS such as Moodle.
There is a possibility of a long term engagement for projects on request basis. Should have experience with instructional design, graphic design, etc. Should have good experience with either Adobe Captivate. We want to use captivate mainly for its responsiveness.
What we are looking for initially is two pieces of work:
1. For the person to produce an instructional design of a corporate training such as an health and safety course with content and then interactive quiz.
2. To produce a demo of a bible story similar to those on this site: http://bibleforchildren.org/languages/english/stories.php. The content should teach them the story and...
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 10-30 hrs/week -
I need a trainer to help me develop a portfolio for my website. Must be proficient in Adobe Captivate 8 and Articulate Storyline. Must be able to give advice on graphics as well. I may need assistance with loading the sample to a website.
1. Should be able to login
2. View progress and earned badges
3. View currently enrolled classes
4. Should be able to view virtual classroom via zoom video conference
5. Should be able to attend class remotely with instructor teaching
6. Should be able to mark attendence
7. Should be able to ask question via chat
8. Should be able to view the clock/timer on screeen
9. Should be able to take quizzes
10. Should be able to recieve points from work completed
11. Should be able to earn Mozilla open badges
12. Should be able to upload assignment files
13. Should be able to sync with Mozilla backpack
1. Should be able to check all his/her child's reports
2. Should be able to see how many hours the student spent in each pathway
3. A parent must be able to view multiple childrens reports using mentee block or similar
Stakeholder Course Creator/Course Instructor:
1. Should be able to easily create courses
2. Duplicate existing courses
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Firstly, I would like to find a great team member who has extremely high standards, and most importantly has a growth mindset.
Secondly, An app consisting of a responsive captivate 8 learning course published as an IOS, windows 8 and Android app using Adobe Phone Gap Build.
(I have already made the Responsive E-learning course on Captivate 8)
Thirdly, Also adding some plugins i.e. Camera and GPS location.
Thanks, just get in contact if your interested.
We are looking for a Captivate 8 developer to work on updating the eLearning module based on the change request from client, it is an urgent job, only apply if you are available to start the work immediately and you have good experience working on Captivate.
The updates has to be completed with in 24hrs from the time the job is awarded. You also have to review the module to make sure there is no issues before delivery.
We are also looking for couple of eLearning developers to work with us on long-term on project-project basis. If you are doing a good job on this one, we will hire you for future change request on the same project and other projects as well.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We are looking for an elearning development company or highly specialized team that is skilled in elearning and WP elearning, particularly Learndash..
We are building a Math Tutoring site for students and adult learners alike and to learn Math concepts from beginner to University level learning. We will be utilizing content via videos, pdfs, audio clips, quizzes etc.
This will eventually incorporate more subject areas but firstly the area of Mathemetics
We need the company/team to handle development, design, maintenance and all other particulars of building a quality elearning site using Wordpress.
It is expected that you utilize your knowledge of web development and design and also elearning to take initiatives for efficient operation and development of the website.
Please go to the Learndash Website and see ALL THE INTEGRATIONS and ensure that you understand how...
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
- Perform training needs analysis and design programs to address knowledge and skill gaps
- Determine the most effective delivery of content for required training needs
- Collaborate with trainers and SMEs to conceptualize training programs
- Write training materials like curriculum plans, presentations, facilitator guides, job aids, and assessments
- Write content for blended learning and e-Learning formats
- Design activities that enable learners to participate and construct knowledge in both instructor-led and e-learning sessions
- Evaluate training programs from content to effectiveness