We have 33 separate training modules to create so we will be contracting with a number of freelancers to get the work done more quickly. You can explain to us in your bid which modules you are bidding for.
We have uploaded a folder to Microsoft OneDrive with files, documents and information you will need to understand exactly what we want, calculate your bids, and do the work. It is at https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=BC8A6041AB410250!1102&authkey=!AOCBAutSo_lZTCQ&ithint=folder%2ccptx
We use the below software applications to do the work.
1. Adobe Captivate
2. Adobe Premiere Professional or Adobe Premiere Elements
3. TextAloud text-to-speech converter
4. Audacity Audio editor
5. CrazyTalk facial animation software
6. Adobe Media Encoder
If you have different software you would rather use we would be willing to hear about it. But for the main portion of the work creating training modules you must use Adobe Captivate.
Some people may have experience with all of this software but many will know only some of it. The work can be broken up into different tasks for different software specialists so you can bid for all parts of the work or for just the parts with software you are familiar with.
If you are doing the Adobe Captivate training development modules you will use tutorials and webinar presentations we have downloaded from YouTube and which we will give to you to help you understand the web-based applications you are creating the training for. We have provided of these in the Google Drive folder for you to download or you can access them directly from YouTube. You will use the YouTube videos to learn details of how the application works and guide you on how to teach people how to use that application.
You will need to create instructions and information to be given to the user as part of the training. You will type these as text but they will be given in the training modules by a talking-head avatar. Your text will be converted to audio voice then the audio will then be turned into a talking-head video.
We will also provide you with full transcripts we have made of the YouTube videos. This is because the contractors we hire may have good knowledge of using Adobe Captivate but may not have not have excellent English language. These YouTube webinars and tutorials have been created by English language speakers, and generally their use of English is good, so you can use the transcript of what they are saying to help you write the text instructions and information that will be spoken to the user by the talking head.
Details of how we use the software applications are:
1. Adobe Captivate: Used to create training demos and try-it-yourself activities as seen in our example.
2. Adobe Premiere Professional or Adobe Premiere Elements: Used to merge the training simulation module created in Captivate and published as an MPEG video, with the animated speaking face created by CrazyTalk (see below) and also published as an MPEG video.
3. TextAloud text-to-speech converter: Used to convert text into voice. Captivate does have its own text to speech but TextAloud gives us better voice and better quality of speech.
4. Audacity: Used to join together separate audio files into one file.
5. CrazyTalk facial animation software. Used to create the videos of the animated face speaking the audio.
6. Adobe Media Encoder: Used to convert the file published from Adobe Premiere from MPEG to FLV format.
See the attached file for the complete version of this document including detailed explanation of the work.