Graphic designers needed to expand my t-shirt design team. What I’m looking for –
• Typography Specialist – I have a high number of text based designs. I need designers who choose their fonts with purpose, and are creative with the layout. If your designs consist of 5 random fonts all laid out in straight horizontal lines please do not apply.
• Familiar with color halftones – Because screen printing costs are based on number of colors used I’m looking for someone who knows how to use halftones to keep cost down while still providing high variety and a professional look to designs.
• Distressed looks – Love the vintage look on t-shirts
• Creative and thoughtful – I will provide the message… your job is to create a design that fits the message. No cookie-cutter, formatted designs. Every design should be unique and distinct.
• Illustration experience – Big plus if you have experience with illustrations and hand drawing
• Appeals to a female niche – This is not the guns, motorcycle, or military niche. You must be able to “think like a woman” and understand what they would wear… without being too cutesy about it.
• Illustrator and Photoshop expert – Final files must be delivered in png. psd. and .eps formats
(See attachment for samples of designs that I really like. This is the kind of thing I'm looking for)
Salary - I would like to pay a fixed price per design (to be negotiated based on experience).
Bonus - $100 USD bonus for any design that sells at least 100 shirts in 30 days