What I need or require:
• I need a website designer/content manager to design the frontend and help properly setup the backend for the company's new ecommerce website. The site will be setup and customized through Shopify.
What I already have versus what the provider(s) will deliver:
• I have the content and graphics for our products and wording for pages on the website. I have an existing out-of-use ecommerce website based off of WordPress and PinnacleCart to use as a frame of reference.
• I need the provider(s) to help create a modern interface for our website's pages and navigation as well as to setup the shopping cart with necessary payment/shipping options, social media integration, and plugins for desired features and add-ons.
• I also need the provider to give their creative suggestions on what areas of the site experience they believe can be improved, both design and functionality-wise.
Other context/requirements that providers will need to know:
• We require our provider(s) to sign a non-disclosure agreement prior to discussing full details
• We would prefer a long-term site web designer/content manager that can work on an as needed basis for when new products are developed or other website needs arise in the future.
Specific expertise/background that I am seeking:
• Experience with Shopify and other Ecommerce solutions and graphic design capability is highly-preferred.
Timeframe for delivery:
• 3-4 weeks for this initial site setup. We would be happy to rehire the provider for an ongoing project if services prove to be quality.
We look forward to embarking on a wonderful business relationship with you!