I am looking for an extremely talented Executive Assistant. Someone who is independent, resourceful, has a natural ability to figure things out. Prior experience in this type of long-term position is a plus. I have hired many freelancers in the past to complete projects and yet now I am looking for a key person who can assist me with a variety of tasks. I am looking for someone who is loyal, trustworthy, hardworking, dependable, and who has a desire to always figure out how to make things easier and more efficient. I am looking for someone who is a fast learner and who is great at communication. I will be counting on this person to keep track of various projects and tasks and to report back to me with progress updates. - It is also extremely important for someone to be punctual, responsive, intelligent, detail oriented and organized. And must be able to push projects through to completion.
I am truly looking for someone who is extremely talented in many areas. We have Excel work that needs to be completed. Web design work that needs done. Email marketing campaigns that need to be built. Facebook advertising that needs to be done. Database work to clean things up. Klipfolio dashboards to be built. Graphic design and photo editing work. Content writing. Etc.
If someone possesses the skillset to handle all of these things - that is the best! If someone knows most of this and yet is not an expert in a certain area then that person will be expected to recruit the right talent to complete the task and manage it through to completion.
• Extremely tech savvy
• Great Design sense (shown through past work)
• Prior experience in Real Estate industry is a plus
• Impeccable written and oral English skills
• Excellent layout and editing skills (forms, documents, emails)
• Quick learner / Self Starter
• Extreme attention to detail
Software Programs we use:
• Google Apps for Business
• Photoshop and other Creative Suite programs
• Wordpress (Envato Theme)
• Bold Leads
• Facebook Advertising
• Google Adwords
• Monsoon Tax System
• Mojo Auto Dialer
***If you have prior experience in any of these please indicate accordingly.
- Willing to work during business hours in Arizona time and must be available Mon-Sat.
- Internet Speed: Running on a 3.0 MBPS plan or higher (primary) and 2.0 MBPS plan or higher (backup)
- Backup Power Source
- Google Hangout Account and at least a 3 megapixel web cam
- Good quality headset
- Must be comfortable screen sharing
- Must have quiet, uninterrupted work space
This is a long term position. This will start as a part time position of 10-15 hours a week. If you prove that you can learn quickly, are efficient, and have amazing attention to detail, we have MORE than enough work to keep you busy. (30+ hours/week).
- Please send a Cover Letter explaining why you think you would be a good fit for this position.
- Please include some information about what you like to do when you are not working and and your current work scenario including where you physically work.
- Please include your Resume showing your past experience and education as well as links to any online portfolio if available.
- Please complete the DISC profile and attach results: https://www.tonyrobbins.com/ue/