We are looking for an entry to mid-level digital marketing rockstar who's great convincing perspective clients the value of digital marketing initiatives and how they will help a business.
You will be helping write proposals and create project briefs. You will NOT have to do any sales or phone calls.
Here are the skills and experience we're looking for:
- Excellent communicator with ability to follow through on deadlines
- A passion for performance oriented digital marketing
- Understanding of digital marketing initiatives, like social media and blogging
- Detailed familiarity with PPC advertising opportunities
- Solid understanding of email marketing strategies
- Good foundation in the uses of social media for business / social strategy
- A working knowledge of analytics and performance tracking
Some of the tasks we will have you do:
- Proposal writing
- Competitive analysis
- Design presentation materials (PPT)
- Google Adword research and keyword planning
- Write job descriptions for new company hirings
- Create invoices for client projects
You'll be working hand-in-hand with our CEO. Communication will be done through phone, Skype and company email.
Please respond with a resume, your LinkedIn page, and a general description of why you think this would position is right for you.
We're open to different compensation plans, but our aim is to pay fixed monthly rate PLUS a bonus based on performance.
This is an open ended, long-term position. We're thinking this will be a 20 - 40 hour per week position.
After you respond we will give you more information about our team and the details surrounding this position.