Building Futures Foundation is a non-profit startup
Integrating Early Childhood Intervention Coupled With Teen Vocational Training.
Autistic and Special Needs Children of all ages are served through this foundation.
Make Build Futures Foundation YOUR BFF!
We do this because:
1. we have been blessed with an autistic child and understand the challenges.
2. We have discovered Lego bricks encourage communication and interaction even between autistic children.
3. With this experience, we feel we have an obligation to help others navigate this challenge.
4. Discovered the entire family joins in. Relationships between siblings, parents and children, and even the parents themselves.
5. Not everyone can afford Lego. We wish to bring free packages of Lego bricks to deserving children and their families.
We are equipped to do this as
1.The son is now a teen almost graduating. He strives to bring innovation and an inside view to BFF. He loves Lego and wants to share them with everyone he can!
2. She is a PhD in School Psychology and has extensive experience focusing on autistic, traumatic brain injury, heavy metal poisoni, and many others.
3. He is an engineer brought up on Legos, but sold them in high school. When his son was diagnosed with autism, Legos were the tool that brought them together again.
What we need:
1. A professional web site
2. Someone in the field to create a high quality product that will encourage the spread of this cause.
3. Artwork and Logos will be provided. Other content will need to be created.
4. Assist in connecting various social media platforms to the created website.
5. Have a passion for helping kids AND being a kid!
6. Be able to laugh and enjoy this project! YOU have the creative freedom to build something YOU love!
7. Know that we do this because everyone knows a child touched with these difficulties.
8. Help us bring mental health stigmas out of the dark ages.
Make a BFF!!!