Single-page site for restaurant. A template-based site is acceptable: template budget up to US$30 (more if you can offer a compelling reason).
The page should be in five parts:
A banner or 'splash screen', being the first thing the user sees on page load. This will include the restaurant logo and name, basic contact details, and links for: About Us, Our Food, Find Us and Book Now (as subsections of the same page).
- About Us is a simple description of the restaurant's food, and a Chef bio.
- Our Food is a menu, with pictures of each item (3 soups, 3 salads, 11 main courses, 5 desserts, 7 drinks).
- Find Us is a link to Google Maps, with directions, full address, phone numbers, etc.
- Book Now is a form requesting name, phone number, party size, and preferred date/time (date/time should be duplicated 3x to allow the visitor to specify alternatives).
Layout should be clean and simple, eg.,
We already have:
2) Menu details
3) Sample text for restaurant blurb etc.
4) Pictures of all menu items
5) Preferred fonts and colour palette
The designer will need to create incidental graphics, and modify photos as appropriate (crop, resize, transparency, etc).
The site MUST display clearly, without clutter, on small screens (mobile devices).