We need a staff graphics design and web design expert to be on our team for a long term employment engagement.
We understand the value of a great creative mind and want to make sure we bring on someone that will be able to develop and design and keep us looking great, cutting edge, European, and very cool!
Things we are going to need on a regular basis:
* Constant design and redesign of online presence, websites, and ecommerce systems.
* Email communications for client acquisition. Design and aesthetic of email to keep corporate image in line with brand.
* Product slicks, collateral, and all product related aesthetics and customer facing materials.
* All visual effects, banner advertisements, side banner advertisements, and product specials.
* All website redesigns and landing page aesthetics.
* Some web programming will be required. If you dont code, no problem.
* This job will be constant and long term and you will be expected to help create the long term look and feel of the company.
This is a staff, not an agency, position. You will be working the branding and aesthetic of one aerospace company. You will be responsible for all aspects of the visual presentation of the company.
This position will evolve, if you are able to prove your abilities, leadership, and motivation, into a management position where you will be required to help hire a team of design and marketers and oversee the entire visual arts and web programming department for the firm.
Some travel may be necessary to the United States and Europe, all costs will be paid for by the company. Please be eligible to obtain a VISA and passport if necessary in the future. Also, you must be able to host should we need a trip out to your country.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone that is great with the visual arts, can do some light programming, knows Amazon, and has a great eye for the Euro style.
Please be ready to show us what you are able to do and please also have a SKYPE account in case you are selected for an interview.
Additionally, we are a start-up high tech lifestyle firm in the United States, so our budgets are tight. We will not be able to initially spend a lot per hour however, we strongly believe in bonus based additional compensation and our entire staff is paid profit share of company income in excess of costs. So, as the firm grows, so will your compensation.
Skills: Amazon, Illustrator, Ecommerce