I am looking to reskin and add functionality for a game app (iOS and Android). This will be a 2D platformer game and I have the game engine already. I'm looking for help with coding and illustration/animation.
Here are the following work items:
- Add a "selector" where the user can pick from 1 of 2 characters at the beginning
- Create 2 new characters, including all animation (run, jump, duck, etc). Character details will be sent once job is awarded
- Remove AD Network monetization
- Reskin and replace everything (backgrounds, tiles, stars, enemies). I have the art assets already, but I may need help with a few elements (fire, etc)
- Instructions for replacing the assets so I can extend it in the future and add levels
- Instructions for replacing the main characters and animation
- Agreement to complete all work by October 7th, 2016, with source code "drops" for each task, not a compiled packaged build (source code and directories for full engine)
What I am looking for in a candidate:
- Fluent English
- Experience with game art and game animation (Photoshop, Animator)
- Expert with Unity3D and C#
- Ability to listen to requirements and match with results
- Strong communicator
- Consistent art style and color scheme
- Can work quickly but is conscious of quality
- Ability to handle more work and additional projects based on the success of this initial engagement
- Proficient in vector and raster art tools (Illustrator, Photoshop) and animation tools (Adobe Animator, etc)
Please send me a portfolio of apps that you have worked on so that I can preview your skills. Also, please be prepared to supply me with a reference so that I can ask about your work. I am looking to move very quickly on this project and have it ready for launch in 2 weeks (ideally).
When you respond, please include the term "teen titans go" at the top of your response so that I know you read my entire post.