Work for one of the proactive and innovative companies that engage in revolutionary ergonomic products and services. StandDesk.co needs you!
If you possess the skills and "can do" attitude to analyze, review, and develop strategic and tactical changes to Internet Properties that drive business profitability; increase internet traffic, improving conversion rates, capture larger average order sizes, and manage margin performance, we'd love to hear from you.
To be considered, you need to have:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent technical background
• 3-5 years experience in leading product / channel marketing initiatives
• 5+ years in relevant eCommerce markets, B2B and Omni-Channel marketing
environment is a plus
• Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies
• Proven experience in customer and market research, such as forecasting and
• Experience with managerial responsibilities & team development
• Clear and effective communicator; you speak and write with the ability to simplify
Interested applicants may want to visit our website.