As the Web Developer your job will consist of designing and developing front-end code for various company and/or customer websites and web applications and e-commerce web apps. As the Web Developer you will be a core team member involved in the creation, development, deployment, and maintenance of our websites and web applications by using the latest technologies.
• HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Bootstrap
• PSD to HTML conversion
• Responsive Design, NodeJS
• Experience in developing applications using responsive design
• Hybrid mobile development using Ionic framework. .
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment.
• Experience in a range of digital artwork design for brochures, ebooks, banners, reports, etc.
• At least 2 year of total programming experience, or ability to demonstrate equivalent skills
Applicant must be filipino
Full time job offered