District 28 is looking for a talented, creative and innovative freelance Web Developer for a contract position. A passionate developer who wants to make a meaningful contribution to a growing company.
- Create high quality and scalable user experiences on a wide variety of devices and form factors
- Write high fidelity user interface code, test for usability, measure end-to-end quality of user flows and bridge the gap between design and technology.
- Design, develop, and configure responsive web applications to meet requirements end-to-end from analysis, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the site.
- Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client.
- CSS Pre-Processor Framework (SASS or LESS)
- Experience with Adobe Suite (Ex. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver)
- PHP experience
- Cross-browser, multi-platform, multi-screen development
- Source Control Management (GIT)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills