This is a highly creative project where you will need to create logos and a unique look and feel for four fictitious companies, along with sample content.
The templates will be used to demonstrate a workflow system.
Each company will have three specific templates for different purposes, although they don't need to be the same for each. Document types could include:
1. A company report
2. A customer letter
3. A sales proposal
4. An internal memo
5. A product brochure
6. A product manual/guide
You can mix up the different document types between the four organizations as each organization would only use three in total. The documents can be one to four pages each. They don't need to be extensive.
The four companies should be:
1. A law firm
2. An airline
3. A non-profit
4. A media company such as a movie studio
5. ...anything else you think would fit
There are some technical requirements:
1. The content needs to be in a Word document that uses styles that directly match those in the InDesign template. (This allows the Word content to be spilled into a frame in InDesign and have the end styles automatically applied.)
2. The styles should have the same names across all the documents and templates.
3. Use fonts that are open source, such as those from Google's set.
4. Each InDesign template can have two master pages (a first page and a repeating second master).
We have a fairly broad budget for this project, but to do it successfully requires the following skills:
1. Excellent knowledge of Illustrator (for logo creation), InDesign (for branding and layout) and Word 2016 (for content creation)
2. High level of creative abilities
3. Excellent mastery of English
4. Can self-start and work reasonably autonomously
5. The designs must be of a very professional, polished, quality so that they look like something a serious organization would use. In other words, they shouldn't like something put together for a small business. They really need to focus on larger corporate.
It is not expected that you create perfect content. You can use content from an online source, and so on. We will adjust the content later. However, it should be a good fit for the company and type of document you are creating.
If we work well together then this will turn into an ongoing position. We are expecting this project to take about 8 days.
If you think you really have what it take, please apply.