Seeking skilled, dependable illustrator to craft effective visual corporate communications for a small, seed-funded green tech startup.
You must be willing to learn and understand the technology to draw it! (Not kidding, I did too.) I have extensive notes and diagrams to assist you. Your work will be seen at large events in the USA, EU, and APAC regions. You will be populating a completely new website as well as sales materials.
We are developing a cutting-edge IoT solution to deliver unprecedented visibility, control, and operational savings to the developing world's manufacturing and infrastructure systems. Our technology isn't sexy but the genius behind it is. We need someone to help tell the story, well, from the ground up.
I am not a writer. I will spare us both and give you a few bullet points to digest. Please read them in detail and reach out if you think this is a good one for you to take on! This should be an awesome, expansive project for the right illustrator.
• Tiny but recently funded
• Infrastructure and manufacturing focus – B2B sales oriented
• Patented software and hardware
• Real world implementations of the platform at scale
• Proven Creative Director (me!)
• Building blocks of visual system – a set of rules governing appearance developed in concert with creative director
• Diagrams of interconnected systems – eg. how does a powerplant in Africa benefit from smart meters?
• Icons – modify existing (licensed) or create new
• Proven ability to craft drawings to convey concepts
• Expert level vector art ability – your work could be printed, animated as SVG, or PNGs
• Comfortable interviewing leadership staff on the intricacies of the product
• Ready to debate approaches to take – we need a thinker, not a soldier
• Examples of your most applicable work thus far
• Flawless US/UK English required, however any other language fluency is a massive plus